Ch 9: Intimate,

< imagine: all week you two were arguing and yelling at each other's throats. It wasn't until you got fed up and left the scene that convinced Louis to apologise. And after hearing his sincere words of 'sorry's'. Things eventually led to something more... heated. In the end you forgave him; after all, you could never stay mad at him forever,

• it would be very often you two fought. Mostly because both of you were protective of each other and jealously was one hell of a thing.
• whenever Clementine came around, you could just see the sparkle in Louis' eyes. It made your stomach churn and heart burn with rage.
• for your situation however, it would be Louis getting jealous of you and his best friend- Marlon.
• it wouldn't take much for him to start chasing Marlon away with 'Chairles' wielded in his hand.
• you found it unfair that YOU couldn't have a friend the opposite gender but he can.
• of course this all led to more fights. It got so much that you actually considered taking a break from the relationship. Everyone else could see you two having trouble with getting along and it led to everything being toxic.
• you didn't want to lose Louis though and for him it was the same way around about you.
• it only took for you to start breaking down in hysterics that it shook Louis to reality.
• "Baby.." he whispers, attempting to caress your face whilst doing so. You reer back and furiously wipe away the fallen tears of angst.
• "just don't." You whisper louder than he had demandingly.
• but one thing about your boyfriend is that he's extremely stubborn and won't stop at anything.

"Come here" he speaks warmly as he holds out his arms beckoning you to run right into them to forgive his wrong doings and wish away all the pain and anger that boiled in and around you.
You remain where you are standing only to receive a worried frown form Louis himself.
He chanted at at least a million 'sorry's' to you after that. It wasn't until you began to walk away, it had made Louis snap.

You arm was caught by him firm grip and with one quick push, you were now pinned or the wall that was once beside you. "No." He growled. You stare right into his eyes- and there was no doubt about something within them that you couldn't ever possibly miss; lust.
Your squirming but his hold was too strong-
Louis lowers his gaze to your half exposed neck. Your breath hitches as he focuses his attention in that spot.

His hand delicately pulled aside the rest of you hair off your shoulder so he could have full access. A shiver runs through you as he traces a finger along you jaw to your neck and finally, your collar bone. You watch at he heightens his head into the crook of your neck- leaving small kisses patterning your jawline first and then downwards. You shiver with delight as he suddenly bites down which actually felt different from what you've ever s sensed.

This certain spot on your neck was honestly heaven. A content sigh escaped your lips. Louis smirked against you soft skin and began to abuse that particular spot that made you go absolute bonkers.
After he was finished, he ran his way to you ear- nibbling a little as he spoke roughly into your ear. "If words cant make you forgive me.. then I sure this will" he grunted.
You were taken by surprise as your body was suddenly hoisted into the air, being held bridal style by someone who yet had to be forgiven.

Louis walks out of the current room to his dorm. Kicking the door open and rushing inside. He placed you gently on his bouncy bed before quickly locking the door.
You watch as he strides to you almost seductively.

Blood rushed to your cheeks as he began fumbling his hands all over your curves and perfect complexion. He starts to lift your shirt which have you a shock as the cold air devoured your once warm stomachs surface.
Soon your shirt and pants were scattered on the floor aimlessly and forgotten.
Louis blushes a little as he admires your beautiful figure, that was all his.
He reached behind to to attempt with unclipping your pesky bra. He was having trouble however.. it and you giggle at his frustration. You sigh and help him out, finally succeeding with undoing the bra so it fell gracefully to the floor.