Ch 14: Problems,

< imagine: fights have been breaking out between everyone lately. Especially since Marlon recently passed away from a bullet to the head. It was Willy and Aasim who fought with each other like there was no tomorrow.
But one day, it got too serious. Clementine and AJ were voted to be kicked out in hopes to settle the tension. But nothing works..

yet again, Willy and Aasim were arguing about absolute garbage. They could literally stare at a rock and start bickering.
• Ruby would sometimes have to pull Aasim away from the situation and he'd gladly leave. Seeing a He has a HUGE crush on the Southern lady. Whereas whenever Mitch got involved, It'd leave Aasim beat up to a pulp. They all had to grow up in your opinion.
• but what really boiled your temper was when Mitch forced you to clean the greenhouse 24/7. Leaving you tired and sleepless.
Louis however, was definitely not happy about this. He wouldn't normally be the fiery type but when it came to you, he would do anything. Even if it went against his morals.
• Mitch was in BIG trouble that day. And after Louis had a good heated conversation with him- he didn't speak to you or even go near you for awhile.. you always wondered what was said to make Mitch that distant.
• "why can't you do anything right!!" A familiar voice hollers. Aasim was back at it again with the arguments...
• "I couldn't find anything I swear!" Willy desperately tries to reason with him. But wasn't having it.
• with one hard shove, the boy was thrown to the ground. You immediately storm over with fuming anger, "what the hell is going on here!?" You screech. "What's your problem?" Making them both jump.
• "Well if Willy could actually catch something on the hunt then they wouldn't be a problem."
Aasim snapped. A glare sent up to him quickly.
• "that's no excuse to treat him this way!" You Fire back.
• "hey I'm okay... see? no scratches. You don't need to stand up for me" Willy whimpered, getting to his feet rather painlessly.
You shake your head, "anyone being shoved to the ground like that would have some damage..."
• Willy looks away.
"Oh whatever." Aasim growled, crossing his arms, "what would you know? Huh?"
Your temper increased after his smug words.
• "those actions weren't necessary." You reply matter of factly. He starts to take strides towards you,
• "listen here-

"I'm gonna tell you to take two steps away from her." A very familiar voice cuts in, stopping Aasim from walking any closer and finishing his sentence.
"Louis, seriously. Piss off" Aasim spat.
Footsteps emerged rather fastly, a hand placed on your shoulder.
"I'm gonna have to tell you the same thing." Louis replied surprisingly calm. The other male scoffing and avoiding eye contact.
"Come on, let's get you away from this delusional-

"I'm not delusional!" Aasim interrupted. "You sure are..." you mutter under your breath.
Willy suddenly begins to lift a pile of firewood that was placed neatly near us. Aasim however, did not like this. "Give me that." He spoke with venom as he snatched the wood from Willy's grasp harshly.
"Hey!" Both you and Louis yell in unison.
Aim shaking his head and storming off with the prize tightly wound in his hands.
Once he was far gone, Willy stood there awkwardly. "I'm sorry.." he apologised quietly.

"Willy, you don't have to say anything. He was the problem and should really be apologising"
Your assure sweetly. Earning a smile of gratitude from the beaten boy.
"T-thanks.." he stutters.
"You should get an early rest, you must be sore and exhausted after this whole ordeal" Louis speaks up.
"Yea.. I think I will! Also, these marks are nothing compared to what he's done to me before so don't worry" Willy whispers as Mitch started to approach.
You glance at the previous scars and bruises, anger boiling even more. Why does Aasim pick on him so much??

"Hey Willy, want to help me out with a new bomb I'm working on?" Mitch reached us, smiling down at the boy.
"I-i have to take a break for today. Maybe tomorrow morning?" Willy confidentially replied. His friend frowned for a bit, but soon agreed with a nod and another smile. "Sure thing, make sure to be early." Mitch ordered. To which Willy smiles enthusiastically with a thumbs up.

"Thanks again guys!" He turns back to us before waving and running off into the building. Mitch staring at us with suspicion, "what happened?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh. Uhm.. Yea, it's best you don't know aha" Louis awkwardly avoided answering the question. If it were answered truthfully... well let's just say- Aasim would probably either eat ash for a month or never see daylight again... ~