Ch 39: Kinky,

< imagine: You were really shy, whereas your boyfriend was the complete opposite.
Opposites attract?
• (Lemon chapter)
[WARNING: coarse language and descriptive explicit content.]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
• It was just like any other day- constant hard work and rewarded with a nice meal at the end. A gentle afternoon breeze bristling throughout the atmosphere, the calming of leaves brushing against each other. The sun was finally setting, resting it's rays for another day, shielding it's illuminating light.
• today was a little tough, you were sure that you haven't worked as hard as you did today in a long, long time. You were mostly stuck with Mitch all day.. and let's just say, you two don't get along very well.
• the amount of times Mitch got up you for messing up one of his newest contraptions was almost unbearable. He knew damn well that you knew nothing about bombs or any explosives for that matter. But he still went out of his way to scold and insult you even though whatever you did was on accident.

• you ended up smacking his contraption to the ground after he threatened to bury you alive in your sleep. That was simply the last straw for you! And of course Mitch only declared war as soon as his bomb thingy hit the floor.
"You bitch! You'll pay for this!!" He yelled, tightening his fists with a icy glare.
"You started it!" You holler back with crossed arms.
• after running for your life out of the greenhouse, Mitch thankfully gave up on the chase, flipping the bird at you and slamming the door behind him. Probably locking it.
"Good, I hope you're locked in there permanently." You growl, narrowing your eyes at the now distant greenhouse.
"Who?" Clementine asked while approaching you with an eyebrow raised. Her movements with her crutches were getting better and way faster- or as AJ calls them, wood arms legs. You watch as the said boy was happily following close on Clem's trail, waving at you kindly.
• you sigh turning to face her more, "Mitch... he's been at my throat ALL day. He expects me to know everything about explosives.. and yet I don't? It's the end of the world"

AJ perks up, "hasn't the world already ended?" He pondered.
"It's a figure of speech" you reply with a smile.
"I'm just over exaggerating"

Clementine shook her head with a small laugh. "Maybe you could help out Omar in the kitchen-
"Chef Omar!" AJ interrupted.
"Ah, r-right. Chef Omar wanted AJ and I to help prepare dinner since Ruby is busy on a date with Aasim, but I'm afraid we can't" Clem finished.
You raise an eyebrow, "and why is that?"

Clementine sheepishly smiles before replying, "I'm gonna teach AJ how to shoot" she said proudly. AJ smiling up at you with pure glee.
You almost choked on air after hearing that! Was she being serious??
"I-uh.. are you sure that's a good idea? I mean.. he has already shot a gun and it costed lives"
Marlon, Lily and Tenn.
But hey, Lily kinda deserved being shot at.

AJ ashamedly looked to the ground. "I said I was sorry..." he muttered.
Clementine sighs, "there's more techniques to teach him, he knows how to shoot and aim but he needs to know a bit of long distance"

Oh great..
but if he's atoned since last time. Maybe it'll be ok...

"Well I trust you, so I trust him" You grin warmly at the 8 yr old. Who immediately met your gaze with a beaming smile.
"See ya later!" You wave after them as they walk through the gates.
Hmm they shouldn't go out there for shooting lessons... but Clementine knows what she's doing, so you know it'll be okay.

Alright.. now for food preparation.

•••

So here you were, sitting across from Chef Omar. Occasionally handing him the necessities in order to make the dinner perfect.
"I think you could be the next Gordon Ramsey" You murmur, marvelling at the the wonderful food being prepared. Omar lightly chuckled.