Ch 2: Swimming,

< imagine: you and Louis went hunting all day, you both needed to wash off. A stream/river was the only source of water- both heading down to the spot, sweaty and exhausted. Louis undresses right in front of you making you blush profusely, you follow his lead by lifting your shirt off. Soon your shorts were gone too. Both then heading into the water whilst keeping eye contact elsewhere form each other's body~

• Louis' mind races with thoughts, 'oh dear god, her body is- keep it together! We only went here to have a quick rinse"
• you swim to the furthest direction from Louis, catching his attention.
• "running from me [y/n]~?" He gathers courage to stare at you, his eyes flitting to your chest every once and awhile.
• "perv!" You squeak as you cover your chest embarrassedly.
• "for you, I am" he replies with a smirk, those words only adding more colour to your already reddened cheeks.
• "s-shut up!" You splash water to him, taking him by surprise.
• he sends water back your way, covering your eyes quickly so water stayed out of your eyes. You back to where Louis WAS swimming.
• you begin to panic, especially since you feel something swim under you.
• suddenly, you were lifted into the air. You hear a gaggle of chuckles, looking down you see that you are sitting on his shoulders- his hands holding onto your legs for support.
• "h-how are you swimming at the same time!?" You ask in a flustered manner. "I'm tall [y/n], that's all"

After some more time messing around, you both finish cleaning yourselves and re-dress. Drying off as you make your way back to the school.