Ch 52: Delivery,

Imagine: It had been a long journey.. a journey you were both excited and nervous to ever take.
From the day that you found out about the little ball of sunshine who called your womb it's home and safe haven- you were overjoyed, eager to meet them and hold them in your arms, also, to smother their face with kisses.

Today was the day that you had been waiting oh so long for.
You'll finally get to meet your already beloved child...

• AU: Modern Universe

__
__
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
• "did you need this?" Your boyfriend picked up a packet of what looked like tissues from your angle. "Hm, yea. Pretty sure we're going to ball our eyes out when this little one arrives.." you trail off, looking down at your swollen stomach. "Definitely." Louis agrees breathlessly, grinning over at you before reaching into the cupboard to retrieve a few nightgowns and assorted baggy clothes to pack in the already bulging suitcase.
• "how're they doing?" Louis hums, folding a shirt neatly. "Oh y'know, just being a pain in the butt" you huff, feeling yet another painful contraction wash over you. You grit your teeth with a forced smile, "but it's ok.. that means they're on their way"

• Louis tilts his head with a smirk. "Him, you mean" he states stubbornly. You roll your eyes, having had this conversation with him a billion times already. "We don't know if they're a boy" you finish just before having to brace yourself for yet another wave of pain.
"Well I do." Louis retorts, swiftly making his way over to you. "He's going to break so many hearts.." he kneels, resting a hand on your tummy. "Just like his daddy~"
• the baby made sure it's presence was well known as they kicked up to where Louis' hand rested. You almost let out a yelp of pain, but bit down onto your lip instead. Louis' eyes widened and shone with adoration. "See? He agrees with me" Louis chuckles, resting his hand on a different spot of your stomach.
• you shake your head, "it hurts when you encourage them to kick like that, y'know." You remind him sternly.

"Sorry, heh.." Louis removes his hand and leans over to place a soft kiss on your lips before moving down to kiss where the baby had kicked.
"We'll be seeing you very soon" he murmurs, stroking your stomach with care, a warm smile adorned on his face, before standing back up and packing more stuff so that you were prepared for your exciting yet scary trip to the hospital.

••••••••••

"Y'know, I spoke to Louis jr. every night when you would be asleep" Louis begins, chucking a wide grin your way. "Just drive Louis." You hissed through gritted teeth, so close to kicking him out of the driver seat and taking over.
"I'm just saying.." he shrugged. "He even one time told me his favourite food!"

Oh god.

"Louis, nows not the time." You hold a hand over your stomach, panting slightly.

"And I'm sure he's gonna be as strong as the rock" Louis' eyes sparkled with glee. "Just like his dad."
You merely shake your head.
Your boyfriend is strong but he isn't as strong as Dwayne Johnson himself. Or John Cena.
"He'd have the brains of Jackie chan.."

Bloody hell. Please let this end.

"Louis, I love you but I can't stand hearing your voice right now." You ground out whilst enduring yet another contraction.
"You're sitting down dear" Louis chuckled, "you aren't standing—

"LOUIS!"

The said male jumped.

"WhAt!?" He screeched, looking petrified.
"You just missed the street you were supposed to turn into..." you groan.
Louis quickly looks behind him and growls, "shit."