Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1

< Imagine: a new teen has arrived to the infamous Ericsson's boarding school of troubled youth. They have travelled from one of the worst places to exist... the Delta. Apparently they were so useless that they got trashed into the wilderness to serve as Walker food. But the bad part is... they're a girl. And a girl who is troubled indeed.

• so there's this new girl... she promises to only stay here for only a month or two and then she'll part ways. But at this rate it seems as if she'd never leave. At first she was kind of okay to have around... but now, she was getting on your nerves.
• this girl... she was something else.
She claimed to have no name whatsoever. And she was always having panic attacks! Her and Brody got along so well.
• now none of this annoyed you.. but the fact that she was trying to get ALL the boys attention. Including Louis.
• Louis can be gullible and keeps falling into her trap. He always helps her because she needs the most attention due to her intensive condition.
• Louis kept volunteering to give a helping hand to her. It was kind and sweet of him at first... but things took a turn for the worst.

• you and the new girl were stuck hunting together. Just the two of you. She complained about walking through the woods and reminded you of how much she wanted to fish instead. "Violet, Brody and Clem are doing that." You bluntly cut her off.
"Yea I know! But why can't we tag along anyways??" She whines in protest. Your blood started to boil from frustration.
• "just- Ugh can we focus on hunting?" You growl dismissively. Walking a faster pace ahead.
• "So... can we talk about something?" The girl catches up and pleads to talk. 'Why can't she be silent for at least a minute?'

"...sure." You reluctantly agree.
"I kinda.. have this crush on someone.." she starts fiddles with her fingers nervously.
"And I think he likes me back!" A squeal escaped her throat.
You gulp, "go on.."

• "well have a guess who it is!" A smile wildly displayed on her face. You sigh in an annoyed manner, "Mitch?"
"No."

"Marlon?"

"No! He has a thing for Brody don't you know!?"
'Oh, I know.'

"...Willy?" You stupidly ask.

"What!? He's a kid!!"
'I already know that Sherlock...'

"Uhm.. Aasim?"

"Jesus.. you're really bad this." The girl spat with distaste. You frown and clench your fists- "Then... is it Omar?"

"Come on! Why are you avoiding the Pianist?" She pouts angrily.
'You have no idea..'
- "Louis.." you hesitated to say his name. And to your dismay, she nodded.
It felt as if your heart just froze. 'Is she serious!!?'
You're surprised that she hadn't noticed that you two are dating.. it's blatantly obvious.

"He's so dreamy! And so kind... heck should I confess to him??" The girl jumped with happiness and hope. You get saddened and lost, "no." Your answer was simple enough to let her know you were pissed.
"What do you mean? Huh, you're jealous aren't yah." She stands in front of you with a devious smirk- "you like him too?" She leaned in slightly teasing.
"Well, let me set facts straight. He's my boyfriend. So please reconsider those lovey dovey feelings towards him." You demand rather emotionlessly.

"As if! Why would he date you!!"  She points a finger mockingly.

"I don't know.. maybe it's because I'm not such a stuck up attention grabber." You push past her and reach one of the traps. A little rabbit was lying there.
'I'm sorry little guy..'
You think as you pick the dead animal up- "ew that's gross!" Said a whiny voice from behind you.

You whip around, "it's how we survive. Get used to it."

"Ouch! No need to be snappy! Besides, even if you were in a relationship with Louis- he'd dump you the first day it's official." The girl prods. A proud smile on her face.
"Can you give you fabricated demeanour a break?" You hiss and you grab a few more catches animals from traps.
"You think you're smart-

"What's going on here Ladies" a voice cut off the lost cause of a girl.
Louis..
"Oh! Hey Louis!" She immediacy creased out her clothes and fixed her hair.
"We were just discussing girl stuff."
You raise your eyebrows at her words. But you nod along anyways. "Okay.. well did you catch anything?" Louis enquires.

"Yup-

You interrupted the man stealer. "Enough for dinner."
"It's better than nothing." Louis replies calmly.
"Hey Louis! Could you help me lift you log? I think it would be perfect as firewood" the whiny generic voice of that girl sounds out.
Louis nods, "sure!"

You clench your jaw at the sight of your boyfriend helping her lift up the abnormally heavy log.
But why happened next certainly was jaw dropping. The damn girl decided to bend over fully so that her cleavage was very much visible. Louis being right in of her got front row seats to the flash show- his eyes widening as he stared at her.
"You bitch!" You yell out. Almost dropping the dead animals in the process.

"Sorry hunny.. I guess he likes me better." She likes her tongue out with a grin.

"That's not true!" You protest desperately.
"Watch this then~" she cooed in response.
You widened your eyes and you witnessed the thot grasp Louis' hand slowly. Before directing it to her lower region.
You watched in horror as she grinded against his hand- her sounds of pleasure filling your ears. Bile rises up into your throat fast at the sight of the scene before you.

"Get off him!" You scream.
"Louis what the hell!?!" Your boyfriend suddenly breaks out of his daze and realises the wrong happening.
"Hey! Stop that." He warned as he tried to retract his hand. His face was in distress.
"Mm but it feels so good!" The girl moans out between a sharp breaths.
"Oh what the fuck!" Louis yelps worriedly.

"Crazy bitch!" You yell out. Running over and shoving her harshly. Thankfully she loses her balance and fumbles to the floor. Her whines of disappointment were now heard.
Louis shakily wiped his used hand vigorously.

•••

"That behaviour is not acceptable." Marlon scolds at the girl who was kneeling on the floor to plead.
'Ridiculous.. utterly ridiculous.'

"I won't do it again I promise!!" She cries out.
Marlon simply shakes his head, "it's still a no. We had a vote. You have to leave"
Her eyes widen dramatically- "no! Please!! Don't put me back out thereee"

"Sorry. You had your stay and you only caused trouble" Marlon whistled to Rosie, "follow me to the gates." He grabs the girl by the arm roughly as she wasn't showing any sign of movement. "Argh that hurts stop!"

"Too bad" he growls back.

You forgave Louis for the previous events. He couldn't help being attracted to the female body. It was still wrong.. but at least he didn't actually go to touch her. It was all her fault to why his hand is tainted with her touch.

Marlon and the messed up girl finally reach to the gates where she will be sent off for good. "Good bye."
Marlon bluntly clarified.
"Please, one more chance and i can prove to you that I'm good!" She pathetically pleases once more.
"Rosie. Here girl! Let's show her a lesson.." Marlon pointed to the distressed mess of a girl and basically sicced the dog on her.
That definitely made her run out the gates.

And just like that. The problem was gone. ~