Ch 3: Tricks,

<imagine: you and Louis were having an afternoon stroll through the safe parts of the forest. The wind combing your hair back slightly and you walked along.

• you both find a river and decide to take a drink as water was very rare.
• drinking peacefully, you catch a glimpse at Louis- he was smirking at you deviously. Before you could ask why he was looking like that, he had grabbed a handful of water and tossed it in your direction fastly.
• you gasp and gurgle as water went the wrong way drown your throat, your eyes burned a little and you hair was drenched.
• you heat Louis laughing uncontrollably, "you- ahaha, should've seen. Your face" he barely manages to form words as he was so much, his face reddening form the act.
• you raise an eyebrow, frustration and  Mischief coursed through you.
• standing to your feet, you grab a pool of water in your much smaller hands and begin to pelt water at Louis by reloading your hands with water each time you aimed at him.
• water splashed and shocked Louis as he stumbled trying to get away.
• "not so funny now, is it?" You ask while standing close to him. He shakes his head and laughs it off.
• "yea... my bad" he admits his fault and you both apologise and forgive each other.

After the sun had dried you both off, you and Louis made your way back to the school. Still laughing and joking as you went along~