Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4

< imagine: after regaining your memory, things were going great! You still don't remember fully about your relationship with Louis, but something tells you that he's a keeper. Your day was going amazing after finally leaving the recovery room, That was until a funeral had to happen for a certain someone...

• "hey, AJ!!" You run down the hall to catch up with the boy. He seemed to be in a hurry?
• "you aren't with Clementine?" You ask questioningly since he was always by her side.
"I'm going to meet her now. The school is having a funeral for that strange girl" AJ explains with a simple shrug.
WHAT!!
You were fuming but kept composure- "oh okay.." your voice quietly tails off.

• "Louis is in the Piano room if you were wondering. But he's attending the funeral as well" AJ smoked up at you.
You thankfully nod, "Alright, I'll see you later then"
After exchanging waves, you separated ways.
Now back to being angry..
You thought hastily- already storming down the rest of the hall towards the Piano room.
Soon teaching it and slamming the door open.
But he wasn't there..
Dammit!!

• The Piano looked untouched and was currently closed up.
• You exit the room and head outside. No one was in sight.. well, Marlon was.
He was at the stairs staring off somewhere in front of him.
You decide to approach him quietly, tapping him on the shoulder with a small 'hey.'
Marlon jumped and spun around with balled fists.
Your eyes widen at the threat and you almost had a heart attack.

"I-uhm.." You stuttered, watching closely to his movements.
• He lowers his fists with an exhale of relief, "jeezus! You scared the living daylights out of me!!" He gasped, trying to catch his breath.

• You laugh lightheartedly. "Sorry.." your voice whispers, "why are you standing here?" You quickly change the topic.
Marlon smiles sadly- "well I didn't really like that girl.. she was really messed up!" He sighs in defeat.
"The other's are having a funeral for her. Ruby somehow convinced everyone to attend"
Marlon stared off into the same direction as before.
"Where's it being held?" You force yourself to ask.
• Marlon pointed into the direction he was looking, "right over there, near Sophie and Minnie's grave"

• "thanks.. I'll just vaguely visit. That's IF I go" You say all this whilst walking down the stairs rather confidently and easily.
These few past days you've gotten better with your balance, recovery was doing great!
Louis was there for you 24/7 and eventually helped you get back onto your feet.
• But this time, you were able to walk down those stairs all by yourself. So you were pretty darn happy at this point and time.
"Where're you going?" Marlon calls out with a quirked eyebrow.

You sigh before raising your voice so he could hear you reply as you were reaching closer to the grave site now. "Somewhere!" You answer short and loud.
He smirked and shook his head in response.

•••

Louis' POV-

"And here lies the girl who was definitely a freaky gal, but a beautiful soul" Ruby finished her vowels for the girl. Whose corpse laid still and cold beside the hole in the floor we dug.
AJ looked up at Clem confused, "Clem, who was she?" He asked curiously.
Clementine shrugged, "I wouldn't know." She replied with a sad tinge.
Willy suddenly sniffled and wiped his eyes, obviously crying.

"She was so beautiful!.... Why did your stupid girlfriend have to kill her!?" He turned to me Pointing a finger as his voice raised higher, from sad to angry.
"Woah dude, chill!" I say as calmly as possible with hands in surrender.
"I wish SHE died instead..." he trailed off, "Oh i know! Let's have a vote." His eyes darkened as he continued to stare at me. I was at a loss for words!