Ch 7: Christmas,

< imagine: you were supposed to put up the Christmas tree but things soon got out of hand once Louis decided to 'help' out.

• putting up a tree was hard work. Especially since no one was volunteering to help whatsoever! You had to unpack everything by yourself and then out up a 7-8 foot tree.
• you huff as yet another ornament slipped out of your hands and rolled around on the floor teasingly. "Ah, seriously!"
• it wasn't the first time you had dropped something today and it was standing to get on your nerves..
• you look around but there's still no one in sight. Your arms were full of heavy dusty boxes so you couldn't possibly pick up the fallen object yourself.
• "stuff it! I'll come back for it" you muttered as you blew a start stand of hair out of your now sweaty face. The annoying piece of hair effortlessly falling back on your face, blocking your vision a bit. This really ticked you off.
• before you could drop anything else, you hastily stomp into the music room where the tree will be put up. Louis wasn't there which surprised you greatly.
• plopping the old worn boxes to the floor with ease, you turn on your heel to retrieve the ornament you had left in the floor in the hall.
• the wooden floors creaked under your feet which made you cringe a little. Before soon spotting the thing you had come back for, fastly picking is up and heading you way back to the music room.
• "now. Where do I start?" I ponder thoughtfully as I stare at the multiple boxes to choose from.
• a certain one caught your eye so you decided to open that one first. It mostly consisted of tinsel you soon found out.
• you look to the tree that currently laid on its side from after pulling it in the room hours prior. "I guess I have to get to work.." I wince at the word 'work'.
• I grunt as I use all my force and muscle to heave the big tree to its feet. It may of looked light but it was quite the opposite.
• "whew! Now that's done" you pat yourself on the back.

You suddenly hear a chuckle from the doors direction. Taking no time to turn swiftly around to meet the intruder- you found it to be no other than your boyfriend; Louis.
You pout and glare as he casually leans in the doorframe watching from afar.
"Can I have some help?" I ask impatiently while crossing my arms. He smiles widely and shakes his head, "what's the magic word??" He said smugly. My eyebrow arched at this- "seriously! What!" I growl as I deepen my glare. "Uh-uh. What's the magic word?" He repeated.
I knew I wasn't going to win this battle... he's stubborn and stuff like this never goes well.

"Please?" I give him the best innocent expression I could possibly manage.
He lets out a sigh after examining my face for a minute- "see? Since you asked nicely, I am more than willing to help!" He cheered on whilst walking over to me with a confident stride in his steps.
"Whatever.." I grumble, "can we get this done already? I want to relax"
He simply chuckles at my words, "alright, alright" his voice teased while he flicked my nose slightly. I slap his hand away and turn to the tree to begin decorating it.

We soon finish and the tree now was colourful and lively. Both me and Louis gawked at our hard work and effort.
Of course we could've finished decorating hours beforehand but of course, a special someone wasn't taking it serious as he kept tying the ornaments to his hair and making funny faces while doing so. I just admit it was kind of funny to see him like that, but I was annoyed at how he was going at an agonising slow pace. Louis gently pulled me in for a quick cuddle and kiss, I guessing that this was as his way of apologising. Nevertheless less, I appreciated it all so very much. ~