Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5

< imagine: years have passed since you were kicked out of the school. You still remember your old self... all happy as can be- with the man who treated you right.
Sure there were alot of arguments and fights in the school, but it was always fixed in the end.
After you were set free from there, you wandered for quite awhile..
The Delta is where you eventually landed upon.

• "I need more recruits!" Lily yelled.
Making a few people flinch and nod.
"Where are we going to get them?" Someone asked timidly. Lily thought for awhile.. her frown soon turning into a sadistic smirk. "I know just the place." She announced.
• you jump up from your hiding spot so that Lily or anyone else didn't see your peeping eyes.
It was quite often you would spy on Lily... you simply didn't trust her. And curiosity always got the best of you...

• "What is this place you speak of?" A girl who had bright ginger hair asked. You think her name is.. Minnie??
• Lily turned around to flash a devious grin, "You would know it." She spat.
The girl visibly tensed and her face lost most of it's colour. She thought a bit as if she was choosing her words carefully,
"T-the school?" She stuttered in disbelief and nervousness.
• Lily gave a little laugh- "why of course! There's plenty of recruits with promising potential there"
The ginger haired girl looked like she wanted to say something but decided against it. She gripped onto her weapon tighter than before and looked downwards.

The school... no.. surely she's talking about a different one. There's no way she found out about Ericsson's boarding school.. right?

You always knew how Lily got her "soldiers". She stole them. Took them from their refuge and forced them to become killers and minions for her liking.
You made sure to talk to the new arrivals as they were petrified. But you had to do this secretly, because if you had gotten caught.. you'd have a punishment for sure.
It's breaking the rules to communicate with the newest editions of The Delta.
Talking only calmed them for a little bit until Lily returned to train them into monsters.

• "we leave at dusk!" Lily suddenly announced loudly, almost making you lose balance form the abruptness.
"And Minnie?"
Minnie... so that is her name. She looked a bit scared as she gulped, "yes ma'am?"
• Lily smirked and leaned closer so that their noses were near touching, "don't screw up." She hissed, prodding a finger towards her.
"Yea ma'am." Minnie repeated nervously.
You could practically hear her racing heartbeat.
• Lily seems to approve of this as she nods and stands upright.

"Ready your weapons everyone! I recall that those kids put up a fight" Lily started ordering the other people whilst walking out of the room.
Everyone immediately scurried around and obeyed instructions.
Minnie who was still in the same room as you still stood there dumbfounded, a sigh escaping her lips and she fiddled with her crossbow.
Now is when you decide to sneak away, ever so carefully watching your step as you backed up from the stack of shelves you were using as the only source of invisibility.
However, you miscalculated your surroundings and accidentally bumped into one of the barrels from behind.

• of course they were empty so it didn't take much for them to come tumbling down. The old metal banging against the floor causing you to wince and cover your ears.
You swerved out of the way before one of the barrels could land on you. But after the barrels had fallen and finally settled in place, you ah totally forgotten about Minnie being in the same room.
• "Who's there!?" She ordered. You could already tell that she had her weapon drawers and ready to shoot. One thing you learnt about soldiers here was that they have one hell of a sharp eye.

You however didn't.. so that's why Lily discarded you from most tasks. Basically you were labeled as completely useless..

"Come out now!!" Minnie demanded, her voice more stern this time.
You tremble a little and reluctantly show yourself to the eyes of a well trained soldier.
"Tsk, it's you" She suddenly hissed, lowering her crossbow only by a little.
"You really don't have anything better to do but spy on others, huh?"
Your widen your eyes, feeing embarrassed and ashamed that you were caught out.
"Well?"