Ch 5: Dinner fights,

< imagine: everyone is seated for dinner but the food didn't look too promising at first but it turned out to be extremely good. As the food was placed on the table and everyone took
their portion, sh*t started to go down.

• we all sit at the picnic tables calmly, the fresh aroma of food filled our nostrils as stomachs growled with anticipation.
• finally, the pot of food was placed in front of us for us to take our portions.
• I got through half of the meal when Louis suddenly rested a hand in my upper thigh. I freeze at this.
• "you know... I've got something else that you'd like to eat~" He purrs into me ear, his hot breath wrapping around my face.
• I think to what he just said but didn't get it... I give him a questioning glance. He chuckles and simply points 'down there'.
• my face immediately envelopes into a deep red mess as I squirm away from Louis' side.
• I hear his cackles at my actions, his hand that was placed on my thigh gave a hard squeeze and I let out a small yelp. Everyone's eyes were on me confusedly-
• I pretend to look under the table for something while whisper shouting, "Sorry there's just a spider under here!"
• I could tell Louis was staring at me with delight at my flustered state. I turn back to him once everyone had left to go to bed or do something else. I send a hard glare and finally shook his hand off my leg.
• "you're so immature!" I shriek at him with a pout, the redness returning to my face just thinking about those sly disgusting words he used earlier when all I was doing was enjoying a damn meal.
• I throw the rest of my food on him and stalk away, I hear him yell behind me- "you'll have to clean this up" while he was basically dying of laughter.

I ignore his words and storm to my room. I wasn't really angry at him, I just didn't like how he did that in front of everyone. I was immensely embarrassed and he just smirked at the situation! What a douche!! But he's a my cute, lovable and hard to get away from douche. I hear a set of knocks on my dorm door and I instantly regret giving him compliments (not really) once I hear the chimes of his, "open the door!" And "you should've seen your face though!! Priceless"
I huff and open my door just a crack so I could barely see him. "Oh come on~ don't act like that!" He wedged the door open fully and hides me in his embrace. I let out a sigh and return my snuggle attack,

"You forgive me?" He asks gently while stroking my head softly. I reply with a hum and I could sense the idiot was smiling crazily again. "But... your face was hilarious!" He starts the subject again as I send a glare up to him. "Ugh! Seriously!?" I shake my head vigorously and break free from his hold. He was now wheezing after laughing so much, tears welling up in his eyes. I cross my arms and nudge him out of the doorway- "good you deserve it! I hope you choke!!" I yell my last words teasingly through the wooden door. I hear a clear of a throat and breathing on the door, "I'll be back later~" He cooes, I could tell he would be smirking. I roll my eyes and scoff while I walk over to my bed; I could tell he was still out there, "good night!" I yell in an annoyed manner, but I was smiling slightly~