Ch 35: Surprise,

< imagine: It's been about a month or two since you found out about the tiny human growing in your stomach. You're afraid how Louis would react, so instead- to save your relationship and heartache, you avoid him all together.
But... eventually he would find out.
And that was your greatest fear.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
• You've cooped up in one room for quiet awhile now... it was starting to make you crazy.
The same plain and cracked walls with spider webs randomly stranded- the same stuffy air that consumed you and gave you only little air for fulfilling your lungs.
• you placed a hand over your stomach, worry dreaded through you.
Your heart exploded with happiness at the thought of having a child.. a child of your very own.
You just simply couldn't wait till the day you would be able to meet your little one...
• a smile resting on your face as you stare at your swollen tummy- but fear teared at you once you thought of anyone seeing you with this baby bump.

• they would ask questions...
And they would most definitely know that your bump was no food baby. There wasn't enough food to give you a food baby anyways...
• what would you tell them?
They would be ashamed. They would kick you out for bringing yet another mouth to feed into the school.
And Louis? He'd hate you. Dump you. Despise everything about you and your child.
You shiver at the mere thought.
It was honestly a miracle that you have been able to hide away enough so that no one could catch on. Louis was the only person who would give a enough damns to stop by your door everyday... he would leave a plate of food outside your door every mealtime.

• he would sit out there and talk to you.. even though you never answered- but he knew you were there listening to every word and holding it close to your heart.

• everyday he'd tell you how much he misses you, and that he understands you need some time and space to your own.
He doesn't assume the worst not even once.. he just think you're staying in your room so much and avoiding him because you need a break from everything. He understands and doesn't jump to conclusions.
• and that only makes you fall in love with him even more.
Oh how badly you wanted to rip your door open and run into his arms- holding him close, never letting go.

A set out knocks brought you out of your swirling thoughts. An eyebrow raised as you looked over to your old wooden door.
You took a glance out the window... it wasn't the afternoon yet. So why would anyone be at your door at this time? Why would Louis he giving your food now??
• you heaved yourself up, starting to feel tired with the extra weight you're now carrying- getting heavier each day.

"Hey, it's me!" A small voice peeped. You stop in your tracks- your face whitening.

"I made something for you.." they whispered again.
You walk up to your door, making sure your shirt looked more baggy before slowly opening the door just a crack.
"Hi!" AJ smiled up at you brightly. You let out a sigh of relief, "Come in AJ." ushering him into your room, not wanting anyone else to see you.
• "here, I know it's nothing special.. but, I tried really hard on this one" AJ beamed as he held up a page of paper, a dance of many colours with drawn shapes filling your vision. You smile warmly, "it's wonderful AJ!"

The drawing was a stick figure of you and Louis holding hands with bright smiles, standing in front of a big house.
You were amazed by how much he's improved on his drawing skills, AJ spending alot of time with Tenn had definitely paid off.
"This is the best drawing I've ever seen" you compliment. The drawing was surely the best you've seen from an 8 yr old!

AJ looked at you with a grateful smile, "t-thanks... I made of just for you" he mumbled nervously whilst shuffling his feet, his hands behind his back as he looked to the ground.
You giggle at his sudden shyness, "really? Thank you so much for this! I absolutely love it." You held it close to your chest while swaying slightly. AJ immediately broke out of his shy state with a beaming smile and gave out his classic squeaky-giggle as he did a little happy dance.
You couldn't help but giggle as well, mimicking his unique dance moves.
"Haha, you're the best!" AJ said with another giggle.