Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2

< imagine: After catching Louis in the act. You had been avoiding him at all costs- staying in your dorm room seemed to be the only way you could do that. Louis and Clem continuously attempted to talk to you. But you decided you were done with them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
• you sat there in your empty room. Funny because that's how you felt, empty. Nothing- just a void of loneliness. no movement nor the will to do anything.
A shell of a heartbroken girl who only wanted to breathe for survival. Since food wasn't appetising at all... it made your stomach churn and reject.
• you had trusted Louis with all your heart.. you gave him space and agreed on everything he said. So how were you such a bad girlfriend that he needed to cheat on you?

• Were you not meeting his expectations?
Or was it that you weren't attractive??
After that thought, your last string of self-confidence washed away.

• why would he even lead you on for so long, gaining your love and trust along the way, only to smack it right back in your face..
It made you SO angry.. and sad. You were mostly sad..
You tried your best to be perfect for him, you really did.
But apparently your efforts weren't good enough it seems...
• your mind was screaming at you to leave your stuffy room- you were only suffocating in your thoughts. Maybe a little bit of fresh air would be nice..?
But the fear of bumping into either Louis or Clem shook you to the core with anxiety.

No.

• You'll stay in bed instead. What's it worth having to talk to them? It would only cause more anger and heartache.
Were it up to you, you'd never see them again. But that's impossible. You know fully well that once you step one foot out that door you would be exposed- exposed out of your comfort zone. You'd have to talk to someone and that is exactly what you're trying to avoid.
• Your cozy bed calling you back while you peer around the depths of the outside. Sadly knowing your luck, One of them will be prancing down the hall only to capture your nerve wracked in their sight.
• They'll come bounding over to you, explaining nonsense and non meaningful words.

And then.. you'd have to hear them trying to open your door whilst you cower.

The whole scenario played out in your head on repeat, causing you to feel more disgusted.
Why can't anything be easy? Why had everything gone to shambles in such little time??
• hopeless questions with no answers is all you're getting.
A sigh passing through your lips as you shakily stand to your feet- your limbs feeling like jelly from all the disuse.
Might as well at least walk...
• Sitting and moping in an emotional curled up ball will do nothing but rack you more with horrible thoughts. More worse case scenarios materialising, playing nonstop until you can't take it anymore.

But does it matter?
Who would care if you'd go crazy.
At least your last words as a sane person would be cursing about Louis and repeating how it's all his fault. Which it is his fault.

Will it be worth it to let yourself go?
You're already a hopeless mess. A broken heart bleeding continuously as your lungs struggle to breathe.
Why give everyone the satisfaction? The joy of seeing you go to shambles. An emotional mess of who you used to be.

You could make sure that Louis and Clem feel guilty for the rest of their lives...
But how happy will you be? Sure, seeing the people who caused you this much pain, suffering in their own wits would be absolutely splendid. However- it simply wouldn't fix the gaping hole in your heart. A hole that won't close no matter what you do.
So... it's come to deciding how you will somehow cope with all this weight dropped upon you. You're weighed down and afraid, while your thoughts only take the chance to viciously tear away at you. Glory and victory is what you'd give those demons.