Ch 45: Reunion,

< Imagine: You don't remember who your parents were or are- though, you didn't need to worry about that when you were safe and sound at a boarding school with people your age. You all looked after each other and maintained a bright smile.

However... one day, a strange woman who was the leader of a place called the 'Delta' had barged into the school with carriages and weapons drawn. She was cruel... she even almost killed one of your friends! But something changed in that woman's heart once she laid eyes on you... you soon find out why.

• slight NSFW
• I'm not so confident with this one.. I believe it's a pretty crappy job- but please, no hate!
Enjoy!

——————

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It was just any other day. You were currently in the greenhouse, watching with little interest as Mitch attempted to fix one of Willy's bombs.
"For fucks sake Willy! What did you do to this thing?" Mitch sneered angrily, a fist hitting the wooden table.
• Willy visibly gulped nervously as he stepped forward, "I-I don't know! I went to light it but the fuse isn't working."
Mitch dug a little more to find the problem, his eyes squinting with concentration as soon as he finally found it, he glared up at Willy- "Yea and you know why?"
Willy only stared with humiliation. "Because you didn't even connect the parts correctly!"
• Mitch answered his own question as he lifted up the battered bomb to show as proof- almost immediately the parts of the bomb crumbled into pieces and splayed out individually on the table before him.
• you bit your lip and tense in your seat. The tension in the air running thick.
"Well I thought I put it together the right way.." Willy gazed at his shattered and broken masterpiece. The lifeless bomb was no more.
"You thought wrong." Mitch grumbled, discarding the remains of the bomb to the side.

• Willy shuffled his feet, looking completely embarrassed. You felt your heart aching at the sight- so, you clear your throat to get both of their attention. "Mitch don't be so harsh. The bomb had plenty of potential!" You spoke up.
Mitch instantly scoffed at you, "Yea, potential to be a pile of trash."
You felt anger boil inside you after his smug input reached your ears.
• Willy looked over at you with a grateful look-
Practically silently saying 'thank you for trying'. However, you were determined! And you weren't going to give up at just that.
"Okay then, if you want to be like that. Then how about we have a little contest" you announce with a smirk.

• The boys froze and stared at you like you had just said something crazy and beyond their knowledge.
"Contest? Pfft" Mitch teased, an amused glint in his eyes. You cross your arms with your smirk only growing wider- "is there a problem?"
Mitch stared hard at you for a good few seconds before adverting his gaze. "It wouldn't solve anything. It'd be a waste of time and effort"
• now it was your turn to scoff, "seriously? You haven't even heard what the basics of the contest are yet."
"Don't need to." Mitch spat back, clearly frustrated. You sigh at his childishness, "anyway... the contest will be obviously about bombs. The person who makes the best one will win"

• Willy shrugs with a nod. However the other boy frowned, "this is stupid. You both know I'm going to win"
Oh my god that EGO though!
"Okay then.. how about: whoever makes the best looking bomb" you say, looking over at Willy with a wink. Over the years you've spent here- you know for a fact that Willy makes the best pretty/eye catching bombs. They may not work the best but that's not what matters. (To you, you'd rather the unique look of a bomb instead of a plain one.)
• Whereas Mitch's bombs are plain and only work for the use of blowing things up, his bombs nearly always work perfectly.

So basically, Willy makes the bombs best for visuals and Mitch makes the best bombs for explosions and destruction. Bombs are meant for the purpose of causing loud noises, breaking stuff to oblivion, and all that- but you find it interesting to see Willy's take on making bombs his own way.