Amazon prime and sexy time

Chapter 17
•••
•••
•••
"It's so idyllic here. And silent", Bucky says and looks over to the balcony, when they sat on the sofa for a few minutes. "I love it." "Same here", Steve smiles and huddles closer to Bucky, resting his head on his boyfriend's right shoulder. "It always calmed me down." "I believe that", the brunet mumbles and plays with Steve's hair. The blonde tilts his head slightly and kisses Bucky's neck, which makes him shudder. James leans in and kisses Steve's forehead gently.

They keep trying to top eachother with little kisses here and there, until Bucky pins Steve down on the couch and places a long kiss on the blonde's lips. Steve wraps his arms around the brunet and forces him to lie down as well. "If you wanna stay like this, could you help me remove the sleeve?", Bucky murmurs and grins slightly. "Sure, what do I have to do?", his boyfriend answers eagerly.

"A few of my scars are still visible at the edge, do you see them?" "Mhm", Steve mumbles and unbuttons Bucky's shirt a bit to move his collar aside. "Okay, move your fingertips over them, towards my arm. You should get under the sleeve, just slightly", James explains and Steve does as he's told. "Got it", he says and looks at Bucky again. "Can you feel a thin button under there? It's quite discreet." "Yes, should I press it?" "Yeah."

Steve pushes the small button and sees the sleeve loosen up slightly. "That's it?", he asks and Bucky nods calmly. "Thank you, Stevie", the brunet smiles and takes the sleeve off, folding it neatly. He places it on the ground and sighs in relieve. "This feels way better." "You're welcome." Steve pushes himself up and kisses the scars on the base of Bucky's arm, his lips partly touching the metal as well. The cold sensation rolls through him like a pleasuring wave, making him smile.

The brunet forcibly holds back a soft moan, he didn't expect to be able to feel Steve's kiss there. 'Why the hell is this turning me on?', he thinks, upset about himself. He looks at Steve and leans down to kiss his boyfriend's neck. "Mhh, that tickles", the blonde grins and continues kissing along the scars, making Bucky quiver in unintentional anticipation. Hydra's prince returns the kisses along Steve's jaw, feeling him tremble as well. "You feeling good?", he asks lowly and the blonde nods.

Steve bites his lip slightly, he feels way more than just good and his body is reacting accordingly. Bucky chuckles quietly, when he notices Steve's tension. "What's so funny?", the blonde asks, squirming lightly. "That I thought, it would take you longer than me", Bucky whispers and places another kiss on Steve's chest. "Are you-?", he asks, his breath hitching. "Well, these pants have some space, Stevie. Jeans don't", the brunet grins and unbuttons Steve's pants carefully.

*skip if you're not in the mood for some smut*

"Better?", he asks and smiles at Steve's nod. "Thanks", the other replies, his hands trembling as he tries to open Bucky's pants as well. "You're too nervous, baby. Leave it to me", Bucky mumbles, both hands moving over Steve's chest beneath the shirt. "This is so embarassing", the blonde mumbles. "Nah, don't worry. It's cute", Bucky answers and kisses him again. Soon after, Steve's jeans lay on the ground and the brunet is carressing his chest.

"You know, what you're doing, do you?", Steve moans and only earns a sleek smirk as an answer. Bucky carefully removes Steve's black briefs and looks up to see the blonde blush. "Don't be embarassed, good god, you don't have any reason to", he says and starts gently moving the fingers of his right up Steve's thigh. "Please", Steve mumbles, surprised by his own reaction. "You're unbelievable", Bucky grins. Just a minute later, his obviously excited boyfriend is holding onto the brunet's hair.

A smile plays around James' lips. 'At least he enjoys this', he thinks amusedly, a few droplets running down his chin. "Buck, I'm-", the blonde breathes and Bucky moves away, he felt what Steve means. "I know, baby", he whispers and moves up again, now carressing Steve's erection with his right. He places soft kisses on Steve's mouth, his left moving over the blonde's chest. Steve moans, just a tad louder than before and eases beneath Bucky. "You look exhausted, baby", the brunet grins.