Another visit

Chapter 20
•••
•••
•••
A gust of wind blows Bucky's hair back and into Steve's face. The blond brushes it away, laughing. "How long have you been standing here?", he asks and lets Bucky take his hand. "I don't know. Since sunrise, it looked incredible", James answers, intertwining Steve's fingers with his metal ones. "That was over an hour ago, Buck. And your hand is pretty damn cold", Steve says and shudders. A snowflake found its way into his collar and is now melting on his neck.

"Well, the cocoa stopped being hot like ten minutes ago, and wind cools metal out pretty fast", the brunet answers and sighs. "Do you want to go inside?" "Not yet", Steve smiles, he enjoys the almost idyllic situation they're in right now. Twenty minutes later they walk back into the house and huddle up on the sofa. Steve takes off his jacket and drops it onto the ground carelessly. "We could take a hot shower", Bucky suggests, when he notices the cold of Steve's skin.

"That actually...sounds quite good to me", Steve smirks and pulls Bucky up with him. "You know, that I meant... Like...", Bucky stutters and Steve starts laughing. "Of course, I know. Now, come on", the blond grins and they walk upstairs. They pull their clothes off on the way to the bathroom, scattering them across the bedroom floor and the hallway. The hot water rinses down their bodies, equally sharing the space the water reaches, warming up again.

Bucky turns his back to Steve to reach up to the shampoo bottle standing on the frame of the shower. Steve moves in and hugs him tightly, skin pressing onto skin. "Mh, I can feel all of you right now. You're aware of that, right?", James says and pours some shampoo into his palm. "Totally", Steve answers, his hands tracing the muscles of Bucky's chest, making the brunet shiver. He tries to concentrate on massaging the shampoo into his hair and fails.

*skip if you're not in the mood for some smut*

"You're only halfway done, Buck", the blond mumbles, kissing the nape of Bucky's neck. "I know, baby", James answers. Both their bodies react to the tension, pumping blood, stronger, quicker. "My turn, huh?", Steve says, breathing against his boyfriend's neck. His hands wander down, taking in every inch of Bucky's chest on their way to his erection. "I guess, you could say that", the brunet breathes and presses his back closer to Steve.

Bucky hums lowly, deep in his throat, when Steve gently places his hand around his erection. "You gonna stay still?", he teases and Steve chuckles sincerely. "Not at all, James", the blond answers, slowly starting to move his hand, feeling hot skin under his fingertips. Bucky quivers under Steve's touch, biting his bottom lip hard enough, that it might as well start bleeding. He stiffles back a moan, but can't hold back when Steve begins placing kisses on his neck.

"The water bill's gonna be huge", Steve mumbles between the kisses, steadily moving is hand, quicker now. "Shut up, baby. Just hush", Bucky answers, barely audible. "You don't wanna hear me talk, huh, James?", Steve says and places a hickey in the middle of Bucky's neck. The brunet yelps out as he reaches his tipping point and then, as if a switch was turned, they start laughing. "What the fuck kind of dirty talk was that?", Bucky chuckles.

*

The brunet turns around and raises an eyebrow at Steve. "I don't know, you tell me", Steve laughs and leans his head on Bucky's shoulder. "It was horrible", Bucky answers grinning. They stay in the shower for a few more minutes, laughing silently, before they go back to the bedroom, soft towels wrapped low around their hips. "What should we do today?", James asks and starts searching through his bags to find something nice to wear. Steve shrugs lightly, doing the same.

"We could train a bit. Downstairs, in the training room", he suggests and puts on a tight blue shirt. "That sounds good. Now?", Bucky asks, putting some shorts and an underarmor shirt aside. "I'd say after breakfast", Steve answers and smiles softly. "Alright", the brunet mumbles and puts on some boxerbriefs. Jeans and a grey hoodie follow, before he goes to dry his hair. Meanwhile Steve puts on black jeans, then walks downstairs and makes breakfast.