0.7

Your POV

I got home and found the perfect outfit for the club.

I look in the mirror and wipe away a couple of tears that were left over from my crying fest in the car

I look in the mirror and wipe away a couple of tears that were left over from my crying fest in the car. I touch up my makeup and go into the car again. I look at my phone to see 20 missed calls from Dk, 10 from Justin and 2 messages from different unknown numbers

Y/n, it's Jake. Please call me or anyone if you need anything. I know Dk pissed you off and he didn't mean it. He got into a heated argument earlier with Alicia. Stay safe ❤️

Thanks Jake, please don't say anything to DK about this....

Ofc

I check the next message and it read the following:

Hey y/n, it's Mikey. Please come back. We're worried about you 😕

Mikey, I'm safe and sound. I'll see you later

I grab a clutch and threw in my phone, fake ID and money and headed to the club.

I show the security guard my fake ID and he looks it over.
"You're all good, ma'am." He hands me back the ID and I walk past him. I smile to myself and continue into the entrance. The sound of the bass of the music, booze and sweat filled the air. I head to the bar and got some shots and drank them all. I headed to the dance floor and started to dance with people.
"I love your outfit." This one girl came up to me slightly grinding on her male friend.
"Thanks." I smile and she walks away with the guy friend. She was nice.

Hours go by and it winds up to be 12am. I met some amazing people and I'm in a huge group with a mix of men and women dancing. One of the guys came up behind me and started dancing, putting his hands on my waist. I didn't think too much of it because I already had a buzz going on until his hands tried to get into my skirt.
"Hey, watch it buddy." I try to pull away from him but his strength got the best of me.
"You're not going anywhere, princess. Not until I get a piece of you." I look at the group and no one is even concerned that I am struggling to get out of his grip. I feel a tear slid down my face as his hand goes into my skirt. I elbow him in his junk and quickly get out of there. I run out of the bar and down the street until I could process what to do. I stumble around some more until I find a bus bench and I sat down trying to get my phone to call someone.

(Italic is the other person, bold is you)

"Hello?" Their raspy voice answers
"Please come pick me up, I- i-." I start to panic, re-living the experience that just happened.
"Slow down, y/n. Where are you?"
"At a bar in my home town."
"Jesus, y/n. That's two hours away. Can you go somewhere safe, right now?"
"I'm at a bus bench." I said, slurring my words as I start to become extremely tired.
"Just stay there, y/n. I'm on my way." And that was the last thing I heard until I passed out.

I wake up to someone picking me up over their shoulder.
"Jake?" I mumbled.
"Yes, love. Just try to stay awake." He said and walked to the car. He carefully placed me in the front seat and straps me in.
"My- my car." I softly said.
"Justin is on it." He whispers. I look at him and he gives me a soft smile. He shuts my door and gets into the drivers side.
"T-thank you." I slightly slurred.
"Are you hurt?" He asks me.
"S-some guy tried to h-h-hurt me." I said closing my eyes.
"Don't worry, y/n. They will never hurt you, I am here. You wont get hurt on my watch.
"Thanks, Jake." I softly said until I feel my eyes to slowly close.

Jake's POV

I look at y/n now sound asleep in the car quickly. She looked so peaceful, and mind you gorgeous. I still can't believe it either. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she was special. And she is. But it's too soon. I can't think about her this way, Manfs feels the same way I am pretty certain. She shifts in the passenger seat and pulls the jacket I gave her closer to her for warmth. I smile slightly and continue to keep my eyes on the road, following Justin.

I pick her up bridal styled and follow Justin into his apartment.
"Is she okay?!" Dk's eyes get bigger once he sees her.
"She's fine, just buzzed." I softly said. I continue to bring her upstairs and everyone else follows behind me. I lay her on her bed and try to wake her up.
"Y/n?" I shake her a little. She groans.
"Come on, you need to change into comfy clothes." I throw on the yellow sweatshirt she mumbles something, still with her eyes closed.
"Take off your skirt." I told her and she groans again and takes the shirt off and chucks it across the room, then pulls the blanket over her head and turns over.
I look back at them and they motion me to leave the room. I take one last look at y/n, and shut the door.
•••
What a sweet boy Jake is :)