0.33

Your POV

I was laying down, waiting for the place to close so we can jump around and just chill out. Jake and Mikey were of exploring the basement of this place and I just go on my laptop and watch Netflix with Dk. Dk picked out a tv series that I haven't watched and so far it was quite interesting.
"Hey they closed it." Mikey comes into where we were. Dk looks up from the laptop and stares at Mikey.
"You ruined it." Dk pouts. Mikey has a confused look on his face, then he looks at the laptop and laughs.
"Watch it later tonight. Let's jump around." He said. Jake was standing in the door way looking at us all protectively causing me to smile. His gaze goes to me and he smiles back. We get up and walk up to the trampolines and we all (except DK) pull out our cameras and film some content for each other. I do a flip with the camera in my hands and smile.
"Wow look at me go." I flip my hair. I turn around and see Mike and Jake chucking foam balls at each other. I laugh, pointing the camera in their direction. Dk bounces across my view and flips off the camera in a joking matter. I gasp and he laughs. Dk looks at Mikey and Jake laughing and chucking foam at each other and signals me to be quiet. I nod my head and he grabs two balls and hurls it to them, knocking them in the face. I couldn't help but burst into laughter once Jake and Mikey's faces dropped.
"Not fair." Jake pouts.
"Yeah! You played football." Mikey frowns. Dk chuckles.
"Oops." He shrugs his shoulders and I smirk. Mikey and Jake look at each other and lean down.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
They both grabbed a ball.
"You guys.." Dk and I step back.
The chick the balls at us.
"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yell, running away. I hide behind this wall and wait.
"Come out come out wherever you are..." I hear Mikey slowly say. Footsteps come by me and I point the camera at me and put a hand on my mouth. I felt hands grab around my waist and I scream, feeling myself get pulled back.
"Y/n?" I hear Mikey call out.
"Y/n!" Jake screams. I scream louder and kick the person where the sun don't shine and they let me go. Footsteps come by me and I have tears running down my face. I look at see Jake, Mikey and Dk all running towards me with there flashlights and cameras. I run to Jake and he embraces me into a hug, filming us as I cry into his chest, completely shaken up.
"Who the fuck are you to mess with my sister?" Dk picks up the guy and slams him to the wall, choking him. Jake rubs my hair in a soothing manner.
"I...I-I'm the manager." The guy gasps out and immediately, Dk releases his hold and the manager falls to the ground, gasping for air.
"Jesus." Dk sighs. Jake grabs my hand and pulls me to the other end of the trampoline park, probably so I don't hear Dk and Mikey screaming at the dude. We sit on the bench where people take there shoes off before entering the trampoline park and sit down. He has already shut his camera off at this point and I just sit there looking down at me feet, shaking.
"Y/n." He softly said. I didn't speak. I continued to look down.
"Please, look at me.." Jake softly spoken again. I felt a lump form in my throat and I look up at him with a tear stained face.
"My love." He said completely heart broken, just seeing the sadness in my face. He pulls me into another hug and I cry even more.
"I got you, y/n. You're okay." He calmly said even though I know he wanted to beat up the guy like the rest of us as well. He gently grabs my face, forcing me to look at him and he wipes the tears away. "I got you." He said. I nod and just rest my head in the crook of his neck. He places a kiss on the top of my head and rubs my arms soothingly.
"I'm just scared." I softly said, looking up at him. He looks at me and gives me a soft kiss on the lips, making all my problems fade away.
"I got you, y/n. No one is going to hurt you." He repeated.

Jake's POV

Seeing y/n frightened for her life and broken down makes me so upset. I want to walk over to the manager and bash him in. It doesn't matter if we're breaking the rules. Don't ever touch y/n or any girl like that and there won't be a problem. I look up and see Dk and Mikey walk over to us.
"We gotta get out of here and we're going to press charges." Mikey said. He already had all of our stuff packed up and he was holding it. The manager was behind him and I clench my teeth together.
"I hope to god I don't see you again because I will fuck you up." I grit through my teeth, pointing my finger at the asshole.
"Just let it go." Y/n quietly said, pulling me back. I give him one last nasty look at we head out to the car. Y/n gives Dk the keys, not speaking at all and Mikey sits in the passenger seat so I can sit with y/n in the back. She needs me after everything that has went down. She lays down across my legs having her head in my lap and her legs in a ball on the seat. I gently rub her hair, calming her down until I hear light snores coming from her mouth.
•••