0.35

Jake's POV - 2 weeks later -

I get woken up from y/n's alarm. I groan and shift over, grabbing her phone and turning off the alarm.
"Y/n." I shake her arm. She mumbles. "Wake up. We have to pack." I said. She sits up, wipes her eyes and looks at me. She gives me a half smile and tries to get up and finish up packing. I pull her into my arms and she giggles. My heart flutters and she looks up at me. I kiss her lips softly and she kisses back.
"Can we just stay in bed all day?" She sighs.
"Nope. You're coming with us. It's for Mikey and Charlie." I said. This is the day we are going to New Jersey for Mikey's birthday then to Disney world. I've been texting a group-chat with Dk, Daytona, Charlie, Tyler (Mikey's brother) and Alicia about what I should do to ask y/n out and Charlie suggested to go to Disney world instead of Disney land in California and "propose" to her in front of the castle, asking her to be officially my girlfriend and go for Mikey bday. I got her a necklace with my name on it to use to ask her out because she was looking at them a week ago for a Christmas present idea. I honestly can't wait.

We get up and finish packing up for our flight at 5am. It's currently 3am. She sleepily brings her clothes into the suitcase, toiletries, etc. She also packs her carry on which is good so she can vlog some content for YouTube and her little followers that she calls the meek mill(ers) which is honestly the cutest things.
I finish packing and we brush our teeth. I wrap my arms around her bare stomach and she smiles.
"Dress comfy but hot." I wink at her. She rolls her eyes.
"Dressing comfy it is." She smiles. She head to the closet and picks out a Calvin Klein thong that she knows I love, grey sweatpants, a black tank top, bra, nike sweatshirt and slides. "Be right back." She smiles. I smile back and she goes into the bathroom and changes. I quickly change into sweatpants and a black tee shirt and put my dirty clothes into the hamper by her closet. She comes out and picks up her suitcase and carry on and we head downstairs. Everyone was downstairs waiting for us. Even Charlie and Daytona was there.
"There you are." Dk sighs.
"Sorry." Y/n mumbles.
"They we're having a good time." Charlie winks and Daytona slaps his chest lightly. I laugh.
"Oh yeah." I smirk and give her a side hug. She rolls her eyes and laughs.

Mikey went to New Jersey already a week ago to see his family so we are coming to surprise him. I honestly am so excited because I miss my best friend. One week is too long without my homie.

"Let's goo!" Y/n smiles and we laugh, heading out the door.

Your POV

We arrive at the airport and we get in line waiting for airport security. Daytona hugs me.
"Ooh, you're warm." She shimmies her shoulders. We giggle and Jake and Charlie smiles at us. I take a picture of Daytona and I and save it. Jake wraps his arms around me.
"Wow, you are really warm." He laughs. I laugh as well.
We all finally get to the end of the airport security and head towards our gate.
"Nice, it's 4. We got an hour to spare." Dk said. We all grab a bite to eat and I head to the bathroom to quickly use it. I wash my hands and a girl around my age washes hers next to me.
"You're y/n Miller, right?" She asks me. I raise and eyebrow at her in the mirror.
"How do you know?"
"I'm a huge fan! I love your content." I sigh in relief, knowing that this is just a fan and not a creepy stalker.
"Aw thank you! That means a lot to me."
"Are you actually dating Jake?" She asks causing me to laugh.
"No." I said. Her happy little smiles turns into a serious face.
"Good. Because he's mine. Forever and always." She spats and walks out of the bathroom. My heart drops and the blood drains from my face. Who and what was that?! I walk out of the bathroom to see Jake and that girl talking. Jake was laughing and the girl was too. She looks over at me and glares then goes back to Jake and continues talking. Jake's vision goes into me and he smiles. I give him a half smile and walk over to Daytona. Jake frowns as I do so but it's whatever. I don't want to be near that other chick.
"What's wrong?" Daytona looks in my eyes very concerned. Charlie walks over and does that same thing. I tell them what happened and they get heated.
"Who does she think she is?" Charlie mumbles. I shrug my shoulders.
"It was just really creepy! Now she's talking to Jake like what?" I whisper to them. I left a hand on my lower back and look up to see Jake.
"Hey." He smiles.
"Hi." I said.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I shake my head.
"Y/n, clearly there's something wrong." He said.
"And clearly I don't want to talk about it." I snap at him. His eyes get wider then his smiles turns into a small frown and he walks away. I felt tears pool in my eyes. Daytona hugs me.
"Look you got to tell him on the plane okay? Then he can protect you if this is a crazy fan." She said. I nod and we all head over to our gate and sit down. I pull out my laptop and start editing and Jake sits down next to me.
"I don't want to see you upset, ever. You're too pretty to ever be upset. Now what's the matter?" He asks. I sigh and look at him. He studies my face.
"That fan that you were talking to was crazy. I went to the bathroom and when I was washing my hands she came up to me all happy saying that she was a fan. I thanked her and then she asked if we were dating and I said no and she said that if she ever catches us dating that it won't last long because you and her are "forever and always"." I said. He pinches the sides of his nose.
"I follow her fan account and I always say that to her. Not in a relationship way, in a nice way that I would never be mad at her but what the hell? Like no one. And I mean no one tries to sabotage anything in my life because before I met you, I had just gotten out of a long term relationship and I was heartbroken. But when I laid my eyes on you I knew that you were special and that I wanted you in my life forever." He said, causing me to tear up.
"No one is going to get in the way of my or your life, okay?" His thumb glides over my collarbone through my sweatshirt indicating about the love marks he had made on me. I slightly blush.
"No one." I repeat.
•••