0.25

Your POV

"Yup. Pretty ugly." I joke. He grabs me and starts tickling me causing me to stop breathing because I'm laughing so hard. He stops and I get up, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Dayton, what made you want to get into social media?" I ask her since it was my turn to ask a question. She gets into detail on how she started and we all were fascinated because we didn't know how much she enjoyed it.

Jake and Charlie gets out of the tent so Dayton and I can change into pj's I wore Jake's Britney sweatshirt, which smelt like him and lacy underwear since my normal ones are all dirty. I take my hair out of the bun and brush it.
"Where did you get your underwear?" Dayton asks.
"Pink! Hella cute right?" I smile and she nods. Once she finishes, we call the boys to come back and Jake had his camera pointed at us.
"Look, our girls are wearing our sweatshirts!" Charlie fake cries. Dayton and I smile. Jake looks at me eagerly and licks his lip. I know that me wearing his sweatshirts is one of his turn ons. Weird kinda but I dig it ;).
"Ma'am I want my sweatshirt." Jake pouts.
"Unless you want me in my bra and underwear you gotta suck it up." I said. He raises an eyebrow suggesting that he wouldn't mind and I slap his shoulder.

Charlie wraps his arms around Dayton and we all just sit, hella bored. Jake plays with my hair, which I don't mind. I held his camera filming him attempt to braid my hair. His eyebrows squint together, trying to concentrate on making the braid. Cutie.
"I think I have it!" He gets excited. I laugh and wait until he ties the hair. He tied it and I felt the braid actually come together.
"Oh my god you did it!" I squeal. He gets happy and we high-five each other. Dayton looks at us and laughs at how excited Jake got. He stuck his tongue out at her and smiled. She stuck her tongue out too. I give the camera to Jake and he talks to the Duffy's since we all have nothing better to do. I go on my phone and see that it was 5am. I go under there blanket and start to get comfy. He hands me the camera and I film him, not realizing that he was getting into his boxers. I quickly point the camera at me and my eyes were big. He gets into bed and I give him back the camera. He lays down too.
"Welp, we all love you Duffy's, and now you can watch us sleep." He said.
"What?" Charlie said.
"I did not sign up for this." I said. He laughs.
"There may be aliens trying to abduct us."
"You right." Charlie said, encouraging him. I laugh.
"Fine, but I'm tired." I yawn and snuggle the blanket.
"Okay, lemme set this up." He said bye to the Duffy's and set up the camera. I pull up Netflix on my phone and picked the movie CoCo (such a cute movie, highly recommend) for Jake and I to watch. Dayton and Charlie cuddle each other and Jake and I start to watch the movie, him peering over my shoulder.

Half way through the movie, I turn it off, starting to feel tired. Jake turns away and tries to go to bed and so do I.

I was about to go to bed but felt Jake wrap his arm around me and I snuggle into him. He softly kisses my ear and we drift to sleep.

Jake's POV

I wake up and rub y/n's ass. I notice that she was wearing lacy underwear and I felt some type of way. I keep rubbing her ass and she turns around and cuddles me, putting her head in the crook of my neck.
"We're still filming." She mumbles into my neck.
"And you're wearing lacy underwear." I said in a groggy voice, that I know she loves. She hums and we continue to cuddle to try and go back to bed, which doesn't work. She gets up and stretches, showing her underwear by accident. Damn, she has a fat ass. (I can just hear Jake's voice in my head when writing this, lol)
She looks at me and I get up as well and grab the camera.
"Good morning, Duffy's!" I said loudly, causing Charlie and Dayton to groan because I disrupted their sleep. I smile and y/n wraps her arms around me, getting into frame.
"Morning babes." She smiles at the camera, making my heart flutter.
"I'm ready to leave." I say, leaning my head on hers.
"Me too." She sighs. We go outside and the fire was still going. Mikey and Britney were up and cuddling by the fire.
"GOOD MORNING!!" Y/n happily said, causing both of their heads to turn.
"Morning bums." Mikey said.
"Morning." Britney softly said. Something seems off. I ignored my initial thought and decided to ask Mikey later.
"Morning, loser." Y/n fires back. She sits down across from them and I sit down with her.
"Mornin'." I said, they returned it. Mikey lifts and eyebrow, indicating if we did anything last night and I shook my head and smiled. He smiles as well.
"So how did you guys sleep?" Mikey asks. Y/n looks at me.
"Fine." I said. She nods at Mikey and he winks at her, causing her to roll her eyes.
"What about you?" She smiles at them. Britney looks away, slightly blushing.
"Boring." He said. Britney opens her mouth widely, making Mikey laugh.
"Not what you said." Britney started. Mikey shushes her and y/n and I laugh. Y/n gets a phone call and goes off to answer it.
"When are you going to ask her out, dude?" Mikey asks. I shrug my shoulders.
"Dunno." I simply say.
"I would ask her in a cute way, like a vacation with each other or something." Britney said. I can ask her out at Disney! That's perfect.
"Yeah, maybe." I said, not trying to get my emotion of my perfect plan out.
Y/n comes back, seeming upset.
"You okay?" I ask.
"Yeah." She gives me a half smile. I look at Mikey and he noticed that she was upset too.
"Come with me." I get up and walk off down this path, she follows me. "What's wrong, love?" I ask. She sighs and a tear rolls down her face.
"My mom had to go away for the military."
•••