0.11

Your POV

We all hung out at Malik's apartment instead of just going home, which was an hour away. The boys were playing Fortnite on his Xbox so I decided to just sit on the porch and enjoy the view. I got a lot of comments on my Instagram saying that I would look cute with Mikey and Jake. I turn around and look at the boys playing but I see Mikey's head quickly turn away, blushing at the tv. He was staring at me. I smile at myself and look outside. I've only known these boys for 3 days and it seems like I've known them for my entire life. They're both really sweet yet mysterious, which I really dig. But I know if I choose one the other would be upset. What the hell do I do?

"Enjoying the view?" Someone said, breaking my train of thought. I look up and see it's Mikey and I slightly blush.
"Uh-yeah." I stutter. He laughs slightly. I shake my head.
"I couldn't be in there for a second longer if they're fighting over who plays next." He said and sat in the chair next to me.
"Oh I don't blame you." I laugh. He laughs as well.
"Sorry for looking at you earlier." He softly said.
"Why would you be sorry at that?" I look at him.
"I- I don't know." He looks down at his fingers and blushes slightly.
"Well don't be sorry." I give him a reassuring smile and put my hand on his thigh for a second.
"It feels like I've known you my entire life, y/n." He admits.
"Same here, Mikey." He looks at me and I look back at him.

"Is it wrong if I kissed you?" Mikey said, leaning closer to me. I look at him and then at his lips.
"I don't know." I softly said. He leans closer and looks at me, waiting to see if I close the gap. And I do. I softly place my lips onto his and we kiss. He puts his hand on my side and I put my hand on the back of his head, deepening the kiss.
"Y/n?" He said. My eyes were closed.
"Y/n?" He said again. I look at him and he was still kissing me.

"Y/N!" He said. I blink and he was looking at me, the way he was before.
"What?" I asked.
"I've been asking you if you want to go inside for the past 2 minutes." He looks at me weirdly.
"Jesus, sorry I was...thinking." I said.
"About me?" He seductively looks at me.
"You wish." I laugh.
"Yea I do." He laughs too. He puts a hand on my thigh and rubs it. "Let's go inside." He said, standing up. I stand up as well and we proceed to go inside.

"There you two are." Dk said.
"Y'all slobbering over each other?" Jake asks.
"No, I don't want to watch you uglies, except Malik play fortnite so I was just outside, hanging out."
"And I went out there since y'all wouldn't stop arguing who was going next." Mikey said.
"HA! I'm not an ugly." Malik excitedly says. We all laugh. "You guys are welcome to stay the night if you want. I was going to hang out with Big Nik for a while and I have work in the morning."
"Thanks, bro. We appreciate it." Dk dabs him up, so does Jake and Mikey and I give him a hug.
"Thank you, Malik." I smile. He smiles back.
"No problem, now that it's like 6, let's go hang out in the town." Malik said and we all leave with him. We go into the elevator and go to the main level where I'm assuming Big Nik was at currently.
"Sup fuckers?!" Big Nik dabs everyone up. He waves at me and I wave back. "What's your name?" He asks me.
"Y/n." I said.
"Beautiful name." He smiles.
"Thank you!" I smile back. We all get out of the apartment complex and get greeted to San Diego's scenery and town. We all start walking except Big Nik who has a hover board scooter, which was pretty cool if you ask me.

We all laugh at Big Nik's joke as Jake and Mikey were filming him. Jake pulls me into a side hug, putting both of us into view.
"The Duffy's have been dying to know, y/n. Have I clapped your cheeks?" He laughs and I smack his shoulder.
"You're so gross." I laugh at him. He laughs as well. I walk next to Dk who is smiling at his phone.
"Who's making you smile?" I ask him.
"Hm?" He looks at me, blushing.
"Who's making you smile?" I repeat myself.
"Alicia." He said.
"AW DK IS IN LIVE WITH ALICIA." I loudly said and Jake points his camera at us.
"Aww! You love my cousin!" He makes a baby voice and I laugh.
"You both are dicks." He looks away.
"Aw you love me tho! I'm your only sister." I hug him.
"Sometimes I wish I was an only child." He sighs and I push him. He laughs. "KIDDING!" He said.
Mikey is quiet the entire time, so I walk next to him.
"You okay?" I softly said so only he could hear me. The others were awhile in front of us doing dumb hair for the vlog and just being themselves.
"Yeah, just thinking." He said.
"About anything in particular?"
"My mom, and brother."
"You miss them?"
"Yeah, but my brother doesn't know it yet, I'm bringing him down here in a couple weeks so you can meet him." He smiles. I can tell how much love he has for his family, especially his brother.
"You know I would love to meet him. If he's anything like you, I'll like him." I said. He slightly blushes.
"He's a maniac so be prepared." He laughs and so do I.
"Good thing he's coming in a couple of weeks then." He laughs at my remark. "Now come on mopie. Let's have a blast tonight." I drag him to the group again.
•••