0.26

Your POV

"Y/n, I'm sorry." Jake started. I shake my head.
"I didn't even get to say goodbye." I laugh lowly.
"She will come back soon, I know it." He said, reassuring me. I bite the inside of my lip, nodding. He pulls me into a hug and I let out a couple of tears. "It's going to be okay, just stay strong." He rubs my back. I push him away slightly and look up at him.
"How do you know what to say?" I ask. He gives me a quick smile.
"Because I just do." I lean up and place a kiss on his lips. He kisses me back and places his hands on my hips. He tries to lift up the sweatshirt and I swat him away. "Hey I tried."
"Key word; tried." I smile. We walk back and Mikey quickly gets up and looks at me all concerned. I saw that Britney was a little pissed.
"Are you okay?!" He quickly asks.
"I'm fine." I reassured him. He nods and sits back down. Justin gets out of the tent in a work uniform.
"Duces!" He said, throwing up peace signs and leaves.
"Bye!" We call out and he keeps walking towards his car. Charlie and Dayton walk out.
"Morning sleepy." I said. Dayton wipes her eyes and Charlie yawns.
"Morning." Dayton hugs me and I return it. She waves at Britney and she gives a quick wave. What's her deal? She was all nice last night. They boys start to pack everything up and Britney, Dayton and stayed back.
"You okay?" I ask Britney. She looks at me and then looks away.
"I mean yeah, what's your deal?" Dayton said.
"MY deal?! What about you?! The man hog." She snaps at me. My eyes get big.
"What do you mean?" I was taken aback.
"Nothing, forget." She mumbles and leaves to help pack up. Dayton and I looked at each other.
"What the hell was that all about?" She asks me.
"No clue." I said, looking at Britney help pack up. Dayton gives me a side hug and I give one back.
"Let's just gather our stuff and head to the car." She said. I nod and we go to the tent, grab our stuff and head to my Range Rover.

I sit in the drivers side, waiting for Dayton, Charlie and Jake to come back with the tents. I look up from my phone and see Jake with a smile plastered on his face. I smile back and he hops in the passenger side. Dayton and Charlie sit in the back.
"Where's Britney and Mike?" I ask, turning the key.
"They're going back to her place to talk." Jake said. I look at Dayton through the mirror and she nervously bites her lip. I nod and head back to my place.

I was singing Falling Down by Lil Peep and X (rip to these legends, missing them every single day) and I feel Jake's hand interlock with mine. He pulls my hand to his lips and kisses it softly. I sing along and grab his face and squish it.

"Shit don't feel the same when your out of town so come let's watch the rain as it's falling down!"

I sing to Jake and roll the windows down. Charlie and Dayton start singing as loud as they can and so do Jake and I.

Jake's POV

I smile at y/n and feel my heart flutter. God she's just amazing. I grab her thigh and get my camera out and film us all jamming out. Y/n looks at me quickly and smiles.

"Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around"

I point the camera at Dayton and she's cuddling Charlie.

"Shit don't feel the same when your out of town."

Charlie smiles at the camera and kisses Dayton.

"So come let's watch the rain as it's falling down."

I squish y/n's face like she did with mine and she laughs. I just want to kiss her endlessly. I am madly in love with her. I said it. I, Jake Nicholas Dufner, is truly madly in love with y/n y/m/n Miller.

We head into the apartment and see Dk playing Spider-Man on the ps4.
"Hey guys!" He smiled. He gets up and daps Charlie and I and hugs the girls.
"Yo." I smile.
"Hey man." Charlie said.
"Hi!" Dayton bubbly said.
"Hey." Y/n kisses his cheek.
"How was the camping trip." He asks and we tell him everything that we've done. He tells us how work was and we learned he got a promotion.
"Dk, that's amazing!" I hug him. He hugs me back.
"We can move to the same apartment complex as Justin now!" He said, excitedly. I smile. Jake smiles as well.
"Hey! Now Mikey and I can just sleep over yours!"
"Or ours!" We all will be in the same complex! And there's a 3 bedroom opening next Dayton and I next month!" Charlie said. Dayton hugs me.
"We have to go shopping for your new room. We can bring Morgs." She squeals. I smile.
"Oh my god, yes." I drag her to my room and we get ready to head to target. I brush my hair and I get her a outfit she can wear and I picked out a cute outfit as well.

^ Daytona's outfit

^ Daytona's outfit

^ your outfit

We walk out and Jake's eyes couldn't leave my body. I smile at him. He smiles back. I walk up to him and give him a hug.
"Bye bub." I said. He hugs me back.
"Bye love." He said back. I hug Dk.
"Do you guys need anything when we're gone?" I ask.
"Snacks." Charlie said and Dk and Jake eagerly nod their heads. I laugh.
"Okay bye guys." I grab Dayton's hand and we head out.
"Bye!"
•••