0.8

Jake's POV

"Bro, I can't thank you enough." Dk dabs Justin and I up.
"It's fine, seriously." I said to him.
"Is she okay? Did she get hurt?" Dk asks.
"Don't say anything because she will be pissed but this guy did try to get with her." I sigh, become really frustrated that some asshole tried to take advantage of her. She doesn't deserve that.
"Jesus." Dk presses the sides of his nose, getting upset.
"She told you that?" Mikey asks and I just nod my head.
"Damn, she must trust you, both of you." Justin said looking at Mikey and I.
"She's our best friends sister. We got her back no matter what." I said. Dk gives me a half smile and dabs me up again.
"I appreciate you guys." He said. We all give him a half smile and then went to Justin's basement to watch a movie again.

I woke up to my back hurting like crazy. I groan and shift a little on the couch, wincing in pain.
"Your back still hurts?" Mikey sleepily said.
"Yeah, that Ouija board game was not the best." I sarcastically said.
"Are the scratches deeper?" Mikey asks. I shrug my shoulders and take off my shirt to see if he says anything.
"They're not stitch worthy but it looks painful." Mikey takes a photo of my back and shows m.

" Mikey takes a photo of my back and shows m

"Jeez, that looks bad. But like the scratch itself doesn't hurt but all of my muscles do." I told him.
"Yeah, maybe you shouldn't play it for awhile." Justin looks over. I nod. Definitely not playing for a while. Mikey, Justin and I head upstairs to get breakfast but to our surprise, y/n was already placing down plates of pancakes, bacon and home fries for everyone.
"Morning." She smiles making my stomach turn over.
"Good morning, besto." Justin gives her a kiss on the top of her head, which makes me slightly jealous.
"Thank you for breakfast." Mikey gives her a quick smile and sits down to devour his plate.
"Yeah, seriously. Thank you." I said.
"No problem." She said, sliding my plate towards me and I pick it up and start eating. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I look up to see y/n checking me out. I smirk at her and her face gets red and she quickly looks away.

"What the fuck happened?!" Her eyes get big.
"What do you mean?" Justin asks. She comes at me and turns me around.
"That." She sternly said. I can tell she was pissed off.
"Scratches." Mikey said.
"Thanks for staying the obvious. How did you get those?" I felt her hand softly climb up to the scratches, giving me some goosebumps.
"Ouija board. But don't worry. I'm not playing it again for awhile." I told her.
"Does it hurt." Her finger glides across one scratch and I wince a little.
"The muscles do." I told her and she quickly pulls her hand away.
"I'm sorry." She said and backs away from me.
"No it's okay. Just going to take a couple days to get better." I reassured her. She nods but I can tell she's really worried.
"And I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have went out." She looks down.
"Y/n, don't be sorry. You're your own being. You can do whatever you set your heart to." Mikey said. She smiles at him.
"Thank you." She said and then looks at Justin and I and we give her a small smile back.

"Morning." Dk wipes his eyes. We all say good morning back and he goes up to his sister and hugs him.
"I'm so sorry, y/n. I'm such a terrible brother." He sighs.
"Don't be sorry. It's a lesson learned, from all of us." She kisses his cheek. Their relationship as a brother and sister is just amazing. They're so supportive of each other.
"Oo, breakfast." He pushes her to the side and grabs a plate. Her mouth opens wide and she smacks his arm, causing us to laugh.
"Hurry up and eat, were going to go vlog soon." Mikey said.
"Where are we going?" Justin asks.
"The FaZe Rug tunnel." He simply said.

Your POV

I choke on my water.
"You're kidding."
"Nope were actually going." Mikey simply said.
"If we get attacked someone better fight for me because there's no way in hell I'm fighting a homeless man." I shake my head.
"We got you." Jake said. I still can't get my eyes off his abs but he already caught me looking once, I'm not about to have him catch me again.
"Well then I need to get some clothes at the house.
"I'm pretty certain we can just go to Tyler's house and you can borrow Morgan's clothes." Justin said.
"Who?" I ask.
"Tyler Chaffin's House." Justin said. I heard of him but I have never met him before.
"Oh." I said.
"Let's go, I can give you directions." Justin hands me my keys.

"Y/n! It's nice to finally meet you! I've hear great things about you." Tyler gives me a quick hug as we enter his house.
"Nice to meet you too!" I smile.
"I'm Morgan, his girlfriend." She smiles and pulls me into a hug too. She was absolutely stunning.
"Nice to meet you too!" I said.
"You're so pretty! Come on I'll give you some clothes." She leads me to their bedroom. I sit on their bed as she tries to find me an outfit.
"I never wear this anymore, you can have it." She pulls me out a outfit and hands it to me.

" She pulls me out a outfit and hands it to me

"No, I mean...I love the outfit but I can't keep it." I stumble on my works. She laughs.
"Y/n, just keep it it's no big deal." She smiles. I take it and quickly change in the open.
"Thanks, I can't thank you enough."
"No problem. How is it hanging out with Jake and Mikey."
"Confusing. I may be going crazy but both of them keep on showing signs that they're into me and it's weird."
"You never know. They could probably be drooling all over you." She giggles. I laugh along as well.
"True."
"Well if I see anything I'll text you." She gives me her phone number and I give her mine and she smiles. "Have fun!" She winks at me and I laugh.
"Bye, Morgan! Thank you for the outfit." I walk out to the living room, feeling everyone's eyes on me. "Who's ready to go to the tunnel?"
•••