0.18

Your POV

I wake up and groan in pain. My entire body is so sore. I guess I was loud because Jake wakes up, doing the same thing.
"Hey." He said.
"Hi." I wince. I get up slowly and grab some Tylenol. I hand Jake some, along with a water and we both took some to help the pain. He pulls me into his arms on the couch and kisses me. I didn't kiss back at first but then I did. He smiles into the kiss.
"You're so beautiful, y/n." He whispers in my ear.
"And you're so handsome, Jake." I whisper back. I turn on the tv and watch it with Jake until Mike and Justin wake up.
"Damn I feel like I got hit by a bus." Mikey groans, so does Justin. I gave them some Tylenol as well.
"Tell me about it." Jake said. He pulls up his shirt and his bruise is even darker.
"I'm sorry, guys." I shake my head.
"Don't be sorry, you saved our life." Mikey said. I half smile.
"Seriously, you're a rockstar." Justin sticks out his tongue and shakes it. I laugh.
"You're alright." Jake said and I rolled my eyes. We all watch tv until I check the time. 2:30pm. Dk walks out with now shirt and Alicia walks out in one of his shirts. I wink at her and she blushes.
"You guys look like a wreck." Dk looks at us.
"Feel like it." Mikey stands up going to the fridge. I open Snapchat and see the my eyes darker as well. Jake gets in frame and makes a stupid face. I make one too and snap it, captioning :

Glad we're alive...the story will be told soon 👀

Mikey hands us a granola bar and we eat it. Jake pulls out his laptop and starts editing the footage from last night. I go to my room and grab a change of clothes to take a shower.
"Hey." I jump and turn around to see that it was just Mikey.
"What's up?"
"Are you and Jake dating?" He softly asks, like he was sad about it, which I don't understand because he just went on a date.
"Um, no." I shake my head and grab a towel.
"Good to know." He nods and walks out of the room. Weird. I shrug it off and take a shower and change into a outfit.

I plot down back on the couch next to Jake. He was editing the video and Justin and Mikey were playing Fortnite, of course. Alicia sits down next to me and we talk, just getting to know each other more. Dk was on the phone and it seemed of to have gotten pretty heated. Alicia was asking about collage and my past. I didn't really mind it because I had nothing to hide.

Someone starts banging on the door so I open it. This guy and girl were there.
"Hi?"
"Hey, is Mikey here. I'm his friend."
"Erm, Yeah. Come in." I move out of the way and they go inside.
"Charlie!" Mikey stands up and dabs him up, so does Jake, Justin and Dk.
"Alicia and y/n, this is Charlie, my boy and his girlfriend Dayton."
"Hey." I wave. They greet us. Charlie sits by Mikey so I pat the seat in between Alicia and I for Dayton and get to know her.

"Aw, that's so cute!" I aw at the sorry of how Charlie asked Dayton out.
"What can I say, I'm corny." He laughs, I do ask well.
"How about you, y/n. What about your boyfriend?" Dayton asks. I laugh.
"I'm single."
"No shit! Could've sworn you're dating someone." She smiles.
"I wish girl." I laugh, so does she.
"Dk and I are dating." Alicia said. Dayton bits her hand to her heart.
"Aw! That's so cute! For how long?" Alicia looks at Dk.
"A couple months." He said, wrapping his arms around her. We continue to talk for a little bit.

"Let's get dinner, my treat." Charlie said.
"I'm down." Jake closes his laptop. Everyone agrees so we get up.
"I'll bring us but some of you have to sit on the floor." I grab my keys. Everyone agrees so we head to my car. Charlie sits in the front to give me directions to the restaurant and everyone else squeezes in the back.
I drive us to this restaurant, bumping some music along the way.

Jake's POV

We get to this nice restaurant and everyone gets out. Y/n locks the car and flips her hair over her shoulder. Everyone practically runs to the door and y/n walk in normally.
"Hey beautiful." I tell her.
"Hey." She smiles. My heart beats faster. She's so beautiful. She's amazing. We all get into the lobby and wait for a seat. I grab my vlog camera.
"What's poppin YouTube, I'm here with the squad." I point the camera to everyone and they either strike a pose or wave.
"Charlie brought us to a fancy ass restaurant and we're all dressed down so this is going to be fun." Charlie laughs.
"Hey, be grateful." Charlie said. I laugh. Mikey starts dancing and I hype him up as usual.
"Eyy...yuh!!!" I said. Mikey continues to dance. I point I've the camera to y/n who is laughing. Mikey finishes his dancing session by a dab. Charlie claps and people just stare at us. I laugh.
"You looked like a dumbass." I told mikey.
"At least I'm a hot one." He said. The host came back and gave us a table. I sit in between y/n and Mikey. Y/n picks up her menu and I do as well.
"What are you going to get?" I ask her.
"Not sure, maybe chicken parm." She points to the picture on the menu. I nod.
"THEY HAVE PIZZA!" Mikey gasps. I laugh.
"Please don't say you put pineapple on pizza." Dayton shakes her head at Mikey.
"Ew, that's nasty." He scrunches up his face. The host comes back as asks for our order and everyone says what they want. He takes our menu and leaves. I go on my phone and see that my mom texted me.
( Jake is bold and his mom is italic )

Hi honey, I hope California is going well. Love and miss you

I love and miss you too mom, and it's going amazingly. Mike and I are having a good time with Dk and his sister.

Oh his sister is in town? How is she?

Good. Mom she's amazing, like I really like her...

Aw, my baby boy has a crush.

I think she's into me too

Think? Wym?

We may have kissed a couple of times...

Jake!

Gtg BYE!!! :)

I turn off my phone and put my hand on y/n's thigh. She looks at my hand then back at me. She smiles at me then goes back to her conversation with Alicia and Dayton.
•••