0.29

Jake's POV

I wake up with y/n peacefully sleeping in my arms. I grab my phone and go into it. I check my Instagram and go through the Duffy's fan edits. I awe at each and every single one I see. I love my edits, my fan base is the best. My heart is so filled with love for them. I go onto my Snapchat and take a snap of y/n cuddling me and save it to my eyes only. I snap a picture of myself and try not to get her into it because I don't want the fans to freak out even though almost all of them ship us together. I caption it :

Good morning my beautiful duffys. New video today. 24 hour challenge of not sleeping with y/n, Charlie and Daytona!

I post it then check my emails to see any updates on future merch release dates and sadly nothing from my management was there yet. Y/n rolls over and looks up at me with sleepy eyes.
"Hey sleeping beauty." I kiss her head. She softly smiles and leans into me. I go on twitter and follow some fans to show my appreciation towards them. She sits up in bed and the blanket slips down and the bra was exposed but she didn't care. She goes on her phone and I watch her casually type away. Eventually, she looks over at me, then her phone then back at me.
"Creep." She smiles and I lightly punch her arm. She grins bigger.
"You're so beautiful." I said. She looks at me and smiles.
"You're only saying that because I'm in a bra." She said.
"You don't even know how many things I can say about you. You're mesmerizing." Her eyes tear up.
"You're literally the sweetest." She kisses my nose and straddles me. I place my hands on her hips and she tucks her hair behind her ears and leans down and kisses me. I kiss her back and her soft kisses travel down to my neck and she leaves me love bites.
"God, y/n." I groan and grab her ass. She smirks against my skin and continues to leave a darker mark on my neck and collarbone. She stops kissing me and sits up on my lap. I look at her and she smiles. "Didn't know you can be in control." I said and her face gets a tint of redness.
"You don't know half of what I am capable of." She winks and hops off me, heading to her closer and throws on sweatpants and a black tank top. I get out of bed and go to her bathroom and brushes my teeth. Momentarily, she comes in and brushed her teeth as well in silence. I put my pants back on and my Britney Spears hoodie that smells like a mixture or her and I and head downstairs. I look at the couch and see Mikey still sleeping on the couch. Y/n tugs at my sweatshirt to look at the marks on my neck and smiles.
"Have fun hiding that." She proudly said, heading to the fridge to grab some breakfast for her and I. I open my Snapchat and look at the hickies on my neck and sure enough there was two deep purple love marks there. She did that. I smile at the marking and take a picture and add it to my eyes only. She gives my a piece of avocado toast and a granola bar.
"Sorry, we got to go grocery shopping." She mumbles. I thank her and eat the food.
We start to eat in silence until she speaks up. "I finished editing."
"That's great! How was it?" I ask, taking a bite out of my toast.
"Frustrating." She mumbles and I laugh slightly.
"Welcome to the community." I smile. She shakes her head and eats her granola bar. "I want to see it." I said. She stops eating and grabs my laptop. She hands it to me and I watch her video with her.

"You like?" She impatiently awaits my response.
"Like?" I raise an eyebrow. She nods her head. "I love it! You did such a good job." I smile. She claps her hands together.
"Really?!"
"Really really." I quote shrek, her favorite movie. She blushes and smiles ear to ear.
"Thanks." She softly said.
"When are you going to post it?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. "Post it when I do, I'll shout you out, ma." I shrug my shoulder at her causing her to laugh.
"Okay." She said. She looks over my shoulder and I turn around to see Mikey sitting up.
"Hey." I said. He looks at me and rubs his eyes.
"Hey."
"How did you sleep? I'm sorry for waking you up." Y/n apologetically say. Mikey gets up and walks over to us.
"I don't even remember you waking me." He said. She nods. "Can I ask you something?" She started. Mikey and I look at each other, pretty certain about what she's about to ask.

Flashback
"Can I talk to you?" Mikey scratches the back of his neck.
"Of course, dude." I nod and he leads me to the guest bedroom at Dk's home. "What's up?"
"This is so weird, okay? You know how I told you I was starting to get over y/n, well clearly since I'm dating Britney?" I nod. "Last night when we were fucking. I accidentally said her name bro." Mikey stumbles along his words out of nerves.
"Slow down, calm down." I grab his shoulders. He breathes slowly. "Why did you even say her name?" I started getting angry. That's MY girl. Don't ever thing about her.
"She was on my mind. Not in a bad way, don't attack me. That's your girl, man. But i don't even know." Mikey started freaking out, thinking I was mad at him.
"Dude, lowkey freaking that you're saying my girls name while fucking her but I won't get pissed off. You're my dude. You know the boundaries and she's off limits." I state clearly, causing Mikey to aggressively shake his head "yes".
"Of course but Britney just broke up with me because of it." He sadly said.
"You'll get through this man, she wasn't the one."

•••