0.23

Jake's POV

I look over at y/n and her hand was out the window moving to the beat of the song. I smile and put my hand in her thigh and keep driving.
"Don't get too distracted, Mr." Y/n scolds. I run my hand up her thigh.
"I already am." I smirk.
"Grosso." She said and I smile. I drive back to her apartment and she looks at me all confused.
"This is what you wanted to show me?" She asks.
"Yup. I just want to spend time alone with you." I wink. She shakes her head.
"You thought." She smiles and hops out of the car. She's right. We walk into the apartment complex and go to their apartment. I pick her up and she giggles, wrapping her legs around me. I throw her keys on the counter and bring her up to her room. I push her onto the bed and she smiles. I dim her bedroom light.
"No peaking." She said and I turn around. I hear her place things down and go in her closet. "Okay." She softly said. I turn around and she was in a tank top and short shorts for bed.
"No peaking." I mimic her. She laughs and pulls the blanket over her head and I strip down into my boxers and sweatshirt. I crawl into bed with her and she snuggles me instantly. I wrap my arms around her too and I kiss her cheek.
"Thank you for today, Jake. I had an amazing time." She looks up at me.
"Anytime, lovely." I place a kiss on her lips and she kisses me back. One kiss turned into multiple kisses, which turned into a full blown make-out session. Sooner than I thought, she straddles me and I grab her hips. She leans down and continues to kiss me. I felt myself getting turned on even more but I knew she didn't want to do anything from previous discussions. I flip her over and place a couple of kisses on her neck and chest until I give her one final kiss on her lips. She looks at me, completely lost for words and I get up to handle my business in the bathroom and brush my teeth.

Your POV

Holy shit. That was one of the most passionate make out sessions I've ever had from anyone. Jake smiles at me and walks into the bathroom, locking the door as he enters. I sit up and turn on the tv and look at the mirror hanging over my vanity and sure enough, there was hickies along my chest. I touch each individual spot and smile to myself. This boy is something else. The door opens and Jake jumps into bed, causing me to laugh.
"You're something else." I poke his nose and he kisses mine.
"Hmm?" He hums, grabbing my hips, pulling me closer to him. He kisses my lips again.
"Yes you are." I play with his hair. He just stares at me, watching every move that I do. I look at him and slightly bite my lip by accident and he smiles.
"I hope you liked our kinda-sorta date." He smiles. I smile back at him.
"I did, thank you Jake."
"You're welcome, princess."

Mikey POV

We all laugh and head inside. It was pitch black, which was odd. Dk turns on the lights and sees Jake and y/n's shoes scattered across the living room.
"Someone got some cheeks." Charlie laughs. Dk and I were silent. Jake and Y/n better have not done that. Dk runs up to her bedroom and so do I. Dk opens the door and we see Jake and Y/n laughing at the tv. We both sigh in relief.
"What?" Y/n looks at us surprised.
"We thought you guys were doing something." I said. Jake and y/n look at each other and laugh.
"Dude, just because I brought her out on a date doesn't mean I'm going to hook up with her." Jake shakes his head. My anger softens.
"Sorry, i don't know whats up with me." I shake my head.
"Someone's just jealous." Y/n laughs. You have no idea. I walk down the the living room. Dk calls my name but I ignore him. Y/n, Dk and Jake come down and I look and see Jake in a white teeshirt and black skinny jeans and Y/n in his Britney Spears hoodie.
"Can I talk to you in the other room?" Jake looks at me. I look down at my feet and nod my head. We go into the spare bedroom. "What has gotten into you?" He asks.
"Nothing." I mumble.
"Clearly something dude." Jake said. I sigh.
"I still have feelings for her." I admit.
"What about that Britney chick you went on a date with?" He crosses his arms.
"Yeah she's cute and all but I still like Y/n."
"Well, I mean I like her too man, and I just thought you would be happy for us." Jake looks away. My heart sinks.
"Dude, I know you do. I'm sorry. I can't control my feelings for her."
"I know but it just sucks." Jake sadly said.
"Let me talk to her alone." I said. He nods and brings Y/n into the room. He shuts the door.
"You wanted to talk to me?" She softly asks. I nod.
"Y/n. Do you like Jake?" I ask. She stays quiet. "Don't be scared to answer, just tell me the truth."
"Yes, I do." She said.
"Do you love him?" I softly ask. She looks at me with sad eyes and nods.
"Well he likes you too. And I know he will treat you right. I like you too, y/n but, I know how much you both mean to each other and I don't want to see you guys upset. So, I'm going to let you go. And move on, okay?" I felt tears in my eyes. She looks at me with sad eyes as well and nods. We embrace each other into a hug.
"Best friends?" She asks. I look at her and nod. I laugh slightly and so does she.
"Best friends." I repeat.
•••
This is such a sad ending but I'm happy everyone is good again.