0.24

Your POV - 1 week later -

We all are laughing around the campfire. Britney, who is now Mikey's girlfriend invited all of us to go camping in Hollywood Hills, which seems like an amazing time. Dk couldn't make it because he had to work overtime, but he didn't mind since we need needed money for the apartments rent. I got my half in the bank and Dk just needs a couple hundred for his. I sit next to Jake and Justin and Jake wraps his arm around me to keep me warm. Britney and Dayton wink at us. I throw a marshmallow at them both and they laugh.

Everyone keeps on teasing Jake and I to call it official but Jake said that he wants it be special so I have to wait. I didn't mind since I am in no rush to date him. Just teasing and flirting here and there and kissing once in a while is all we need right now.

Charlie sets up the tents and Justin gets up to help him. Jake grabs a stick and marshmallow and roasts it. I grab the crackers and chocolate and wait for him to pull the stick out of the fire. I help him make his sandwich and he takes a bite and moans.
"Really yummy." He said with a mouthful of s'mores. I close his mouth and he smiles. Mikey, Britney, Dayton and I make a s'more as well and we all eat it.
"The tents are done." Charlie said, sitting down next to Dayton. We all clap and he bows in his seat. "Thank you, thank you!"
"Don't forget that I helped as well." Justin huffs. We all thank him as well. "Yeah, Yeah." He smiles. We all talk around the campfire and roast some more marshmallows, wasting the night away.

"I'm really tired, goodnight." Mikey said, as Britney was pulling his arm to their tent.
"Get them cheeks!" Jake said. Mikey smiles and they go to their tent. Justin went to his about a hour ago since he had work in the morning so now it was only Charlie, Dayton, Jake and I. We just talked about our goals in life and stuff and Charlie was excited because his birthday was coming up next month, which is exciting.
"We were thinking about going to Disney or back to New Jersey for Six Flags, and to hang out with Mikey's family since his birthday is a couple of day after mine." That's right, his birthday is the 30th.
"That would be so much fun!" I clap my hands together. Jake laughs at how excited I got but I don't care. I have never been to Disney in California, let alone the state of New Jersey.
"Then its a definitely going to happen." Dayton smiles. I smile back at her.
"Is it okay if we stay in your tent and film like a all nighter for my channel?" Jake asks. Charlie and Dayton look at each other.
"Of course man." Charlie dabs Jake up and we head back to their tent. I turn around and see Jake carefully going in our tent that we were going to share with Justin to grab our stuff and then we all go into Charlie and Dayton's big tent. I set the air mattress down since Jake said, and I quote, "I am no chump, I'm sleeping on a bed." Jake puts the pillows and blanket down and I put my travel bag next to my side and Jake on his.
"Wass poppin' YouTube, it's Jake Dufner back at it again with y/n, Charlie and Dayton. Today we are doing an all-nighter." Jake starts. I throw up peace signs and stick me tongue out at the camera.
"It's going to be lit." Charlie moves his shoulders like he's dancing at the camera. Jake was about to say something when we all heard a moan. We all look at each other and laugh.
"Mikey's getting some cheeks!" Jake's eyes go wide at the camera. I clap my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't laugh anymore.
"DUDE WERE FILMING!" Charlie yells.
"Oh shit. My bad!" Mikey loudly said causing us to burst out in laughter.
"Anyways, so were probs just going to talk and do shit out of tiredness so hope you have a fun time." Jake gives the camera a thumbs up.
"Why don't you ask your followers on twitter to give us all questions to answer?" I ask Jake. He smiles at me.
"Nice thinking." He was going to kiss me but then slightly blushed and turns his camera on. I blush too because I know he doesn't want to kiss in front of Charlie and Dayton. Not in a bad way, he just gets shy about that kind of thing.
"My little y/n gave me the idea to ask you guys on Twitter to give us questions for us to answer. If you don't follow me on Twitter, your missing hella nice tweets and content so go follow me! My username is right here..." He points to the side at a random spot where he was going to add a pop tag. "...so let's get ready to answer some questions!"

"Okay 30 minutes have gone by and there's a ton of questions, so let's get started." Jake said to the camera, we all sat next to each other and Jake proper his camera on his book bag.
"I'll read the first one." I offered. Jake picks a question and gives it to me. I read it to myself and laugh. "You picked this on purpose."
"Did not." He smirks.
"What does it say?" Charlie asks.
"Jake, what's your dick size?" I read the question. Charlie laughs.
"Why would I ever pick that?" He said, acting like he knew nothing. "Anyways, y/n don't you know the answer to this question?" I felt my cheeks get red and Charlie and Dayton fake gasp.
"DILLER IS REAL!!" Dayton shockingly said to the camera.
"Never have seen it and I would never want to." I make a disgusted face and pass the phone to Jake.
"Mhm." Jake hums and I smack his chest.
"To answer your question @jakeismydad , it's 20ft long." He cockily said. He picks the next question.
"Charlie, how long was your longest relationship and with who?" Jake asks Charlie.
"2 years and with his one." He wraps his arm around Dayton and smiles.
"Cuties." I get all mushy, causing them to blush. Jake hands the phone to Charlie and he picks a question.
"Y/n, fuck, marry, or kill : Justin, Mikey, or Jake?" Charlie asks and instantly I felt my face heat up.
"Oh this is going to be a good one." Jake snickers and Dayton eagerly awaits my answer.
"Oh god. Fuck you Charlie." I glare at him, causing him to laugh evilly. "Well Mikey is in a relationship so I would have to kill him." I start out.
"He's your best friend. You're going to hurt his feelings once he sees the video." Charlie pouts. I roll my eyes.
"Okay, umm... and kill the rest." I quickly say.
"Aw don't be a chicken." Jake shakes my shoulders causing my heart to flutter. I can't say fuck or marry Jake because the fandom will freak out.
"Fine. I guess fuck Justin and marry you but definitely getting a divorce." I quickly say. Charlie and Dayton awe and Jake kisses my cheek.
"You heard it here first, Jake and y/n are getting married." Charlie freaks out causing me to laugh.
"Definitely not. You're pretty ugly anyways, Jake." I tease him.
"Oh am I?" He cocks an eyebrow.
•••