0.13

Your POV

"Y/n." Someone softly said, shaking me slightly to get me awake. I groan and shift, trying to get comfortable. "Fine, be that way." He said, unbuckling me. I felt my body get picked up and the smell of axe hit my nose. I wrap my arms and legs around them and they sigh trying to carry me.
"She's sleeping?" I heard my brother say.
"Kinda sorta. More like a light sleep." The person said.
"Well thanks for bringing her in, Jake. My back is killing me from the flips." Dk said. So that's who is carrying me. I hear us go into the elevator and his hands go from my lower back down to my ass but I let it slide once I see him pushing me up slightly to get a better grip. I move my head into his neck and feel myself drift off into sleep.

Jake's POV

Y/n puts her head in the crook of my neck and I smile to myself.
"She must've been hella tired taking videos of us." Mikey said.
"Damn right." I said. We get onto Malik's floor and head to his apartment. He unlocks the door and we all walk inside. "Where do I put y/n?" I ask.
"The couch folds out and fits like 3 people. Hang on." He quickly heads to the couch and pulls it out. He grabs a pillow and blanket from another room and I lay her down on the couch. She groans slightly.
"Shh." I said to her as Malik places a pillow down and places a blanket on top of her. She rolls over and drifts back to sleep.

"This girl and I have been talking for awhile and she's gorgeous." Mikey awe at me as we get some fresh air on the porch.
"It isn't y/n, right?" I ask.
"No, but damn is she beautiful as well." Mikey said.
"Yeah, I know." I said.
"You like her too?" Mikey asked.
"You like her?" I ask, causing Mikey to nod. "I didn't know that."
"Same with you man." Mikey pats my back.
"Dk would like, kill us tho. That's his baby sister. Plus we only have known each other for a few days. She's the only girl I fell for the fastest." I said.
"Same here bro." Mikey said.
"We have to ya know, take it slow. Plus we both like her. I hope it doesn't break us apart." I said from the bottom of my heart.
"Of course man." We dab each other up.
"You like my sister?" We both hear from behind us.

Dk's POV

I don't know if I'm dreaming or what but I just heard that my two best friends like my sister.
"Dk, I-." Jake stumbles.
"What the hell dude?!" I raise my voice.
"Dk.." Mikey started.
"I knew it! I knew it. From the moment you guys saw each other at the airport I knew you had a crush on my baby sister!" I shake my head.
"Dk, we love you man. But you can't be mad at our feelings." Mikey said.
"I- I know. It's just, my baby sister. I won't let anyone hurt her. Even if it's my brothers." I look at anything but them.
"We aren't going to hurt her. We're going to take it slow. You never know this could just be a fling or something man." Jake said, kind of making me feel slightly better.
"You better not or you will get messed up." I point my finger at them and they put their hands up.
"Got it." They both said at them same time and we all go inside.

Your POV

I wake up and check my phone. 4:30am. I sigh and try to roll over but I felt an arm around my waist. I look up to see Jake peacefully sleeping behind me, cuddling with me. I scoot back into him and he sighs wrapping his arm against me a little tighter.
"Just woke up?" Jake said in his groggy morning voice.
"Yeah, sorry if I woke you." I softly said.
"You're fine." He said. "Sorry I got cold." He said referring to him cuddling me.
"It's okay."
"Do you wanna go out and get something to eat or just hang out?" Jake asks quietly.
"Sure." He gets up and I notice he was just in his boxers. He throws on his shirt and shorts and I get out of bed and grab my keys. "Where's everyone else?"
"I think sleeping in his room and the guest room." He stretches.
"Okay. Let's go." I said and we head out.
•••
Sorry this is short