0.31

Your POV

After another hour of doing dumb shit, we head out of the trampoline park. I film myself walking out and we see a fan run up to us.
"Oh my god! Hi!" She had tears running down her face.
"Hi! What's up?" Mikey smiles.
"I was wondering if I can get a photo with you all." She smiles.
"Of course!" Jake said. She squeals slightly, very excited to meet her idols.
"Oh my god, it's y/n!" She almost faints on the spot. I laugh and smile.
"Hi! How are you?" I smile, embracing her into a hug.
"I'm good! Well amazing now." She wipes her tears. Another woman comes up to us.
"Hi, I'm Caroline's mom. She really wants a photo." She kindly said.
"It's not a problem! We love seeing our fans and interacting with them." Mikey said. We all get together for the phone and Jake and Mikey were next to Caroline and I was next to Jake. We all wrap our hands around each other and Jake's hand was on my ass until I moved it up, not wanting anyone to question. He looks at me and smirks and I shake my head and look at the camera. Mikey and Jake throw up there signature peace signs and her mom snaps multiple photos.
"Thank you so much, it means the world to me". Caroline beams. We thank her for stopping us and talking to us and we all hug her. Her mom takes photos of us hugging her and we wave them goodbye, since they were heading into the trampoline park as well.
Before the went, Jake and Mikey asked her if she wanted to be in the vlog for a second and she freaks out.
"Of course! Oh my god." She almost cries. Jake and Mikey introduce her and she talks to the camera for a little bit. Then, she leaves, hugging me before she left, which I thought was precious.

"She was legit a sweetheart, shout of to you Caroline!" I said to the camera, explaining what happened. "If I can find the photo of us I will inset it here.." I said, pointing to the side where I will put the photo of I find it. I turn off the camera and start up the car. Music instantly blasts and we head back to my apartment.

Jake's POV

We walk into the apartment and Mikey immediately sits down on the couch and starts editing. I decide to do the same and y/n is on her phone. I assume that Dk went to do his own thing while we were out because there was no sign of him.

I was almost done editing and y/n comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my neck loosely. I look up at her and quickly smile, going back to my laptop.
"I'm going to take a nap." She said to Mikey and I. I nod.
"Have a good nap." Mikey said, still editing. Y/n kisses my cheek and heads up to her room. I look at the time and it was 5pm.
"We always waste the day away by editing." I sigh, stretching in my spot on the couch. Mikey yawns.
"You're right." He said. We continue to edit until we were finished. I upload yesterday's video and I upload y/n's as well. I open Snapchat and record myself.
"Hey guys! Sorry for the delay on the video, I've been editing tomorrow's video but the video is up now! Also, swipe up because y/n made a YouTube channel as well! Go leave her love and support on her first video! Love you guys, duces!" I said and upload it to my story.
"Want Chinese?" Mikey asks.
"Hell yeah." I said. He nods and calls up our usual order. I quietly go upstairs and see y/n peacefully sleeping. I lean over her and kiss her face everywhere until she wakes up. She giggles and opens her eyes.
"Hi bubba." She said. I smile.
"Sleep well?"
"Yeah." She stretches and gets out of bed in her bra and underwear. I look at her and she looks at me. "Weirdo." She said, throwing on a sweatshirt and shorts. She hugs me and I hug her back.
"I posted your video and Mikey is ordering Chinese." I said. She gets excited.
"Thank you so much for posting it for me." She kisses my cheek and opens up her snap.
"Guys! I posted my first video on YouTube! Swipe up or search "Y/n Miller" on YouTube and check it out! And also check out Jake's new video." She said and I hug her from behind and she ends the video and posts it. We head downstairs and see Mikey dancing. I quietly grab my camera and start recording him dance.
"Yuhh." I said and Mikey stops and looks at me, then continues to dance. I move the camera from side to side and hype him up. Y/n laughs. I turn off the camera once we heard knocks on the door.
•••