0.36

Your POV

I hand the flight attendant my ticket and find my seat. I sit next to the window and Jake sits next to me. Charlie and Daytona we're behind us and Dk was in front of us I grab a blanket from the bag and spread it across Jake and I. He smiles and places his hand on my thigh.
"Ooh! It has a tv! Wanna watch a movie together?" I ask him all excited. He laughs.
"Sure." I pick out a movie and the flight attendant asks if we want any drinks so we order what we wanted and waited for take off.
I pop some gum in my mouth and Jake raises an eyebrow.
"So my ears wont pop." I said.
"Then say no more! Hand me one!" He said. I give him one and he happily munched away like a goof ball.
"Good morning and welcome to your trip to new jersey! Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Listen to my wonderful attendee tell you the safety procedures." The pilot said and handed the microphone to the flight attendant and he went into the cockpit. We listen to her give us instructions for what to do if something bad happens. I sorta dose off and just look outside, enjoying the sunrise view. Jake squeezes my thigh slightly and I look at him and softly smile, re-fixing my gaze to the sunrise.

"It's beautiful up here." I awe at the view. I look at Jake and he was already looking at me smiling.
"What?" I tilt at my head at him.
"You're beautiful." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up. "It's true, y/n."
"Thank you, Jake." I gave him a side hug. "Even though I am extremely tired, I don't think I would've wanted to miss this." I smiled. He gives me a side hug.
"I wouldn't have wanted to watch it with anyone else." He said.

"You alright?" He ask me. I look at Jake and smile.
"Of course." I smile. I rest my head on his shoulder as we take off.

Jake's POV

I put on the headphones and watch the movie that we picked out. Well, I picked out. She wanted shrek, again. I wanted Halloween. She finally gave in and picked Halloween even though she hates scary movies.
"You picked out that last movie on our date remember?" I asked her. Her cheeks got a little red.
"Nooo?" She fakes it.
"You're such a liar, I should punish you." I whisper the last part seductively in her ear. Her breath hitches.
"You're such a tease." She manages to get out. I smirk.
"You know it." I pat her thigh underneath the blanket. She shakes her head, frustrated. I laugh and she frowns. I turn my attention to the tv and we watch the movie.

"You good?" I ask her half way through the movie. Her knees are to her chin and she uses the blanket to hide away from the screen.
"A wee-bit spooky." She said and I smile slightly.
"It's not based on a true story you know?" I said.
"I-know." She said. We turn our attention back to the movie and watch the end of it. "My ass! This was based on a true story." She smacks my arm.
"Ow." I laugh causing her to lightly slap my arm repeatedly. "I'm sorry." I said and she pretends to be upset with me. "Baby." I whine. She shakes her head and I lightly kiss her jaw, causing her to laugh and she looks at me.
"I want you to meet my family." I said. Her eyes widen.
"For real?" She gasps. I hum indicating that I was serious.
"I have nothing fancy with me!"
"We will go to the mall." I said. She nods.
"I'm nervous." She whispered.
"My mom and sister will love you." I smiled.

Your POV

Jake wants me to meet his family. I'm happy but so nervous.
"Honestly, y/n. Don't worry about it. They will love you." He insists and I finally give in.
"Alright." I said. I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram. I see some edits of Jake and I and I show him.
"This is so good!" I gasp. He nods.
"That's insane!" He said. He watches over my shoulder as I check out more edits and comment on some of the really good ones. I open Snapchat and take a photo of Jake resting his head on my shoulder scrolling on his phone. I record him and slightly zoom in on his face. After a while he looks up and sees me recording and shakes his head smiling. I caption it ;

already bored on this flight...

I made sure to unadd Mikey to see my snap story until we land so we won't ruin the surprise. I post it and just go on other apps trying to end my boredom.

"Would you like anything to eat?" The flight attendant asks me.
"No thank you." I smile at her, looking up from my phone.
"How about you, handsome?" She flirts with Jake. I frown and furry my eyebrows together until I look out the window, kinda pissed off.
"I'm good, thanks." He bluntly said and she walked away.
"Y/n?" He asks. I hum. "You're not mad, are you?" He asks. I roll my eyes, looking at the window.
"Nope." I quickly said.
"Jealous?" He asks quietly. I look at him. "Aw you are!"
"Shut up, Jake." I said.
"Why? Because you're mad?" He said in a dumb voice.
"No because some other girl was hitting on you." I lightly snapped.
"Calm down, y/n. You already know that I'm yours." He said rubbing my collarbone. I roll my eyes.
"Right." I said.
"I'm serious. You don't have to be mad." He smiles at me. I shake my head.
"Alright." I said. I yawn and that was his signal to move his arm so I can snuggle into his chest and take a nap for this long flight.
"Sleep well, princess."
•••