0.15

Your POV

Morgan and I hugged and went our separate ways and I make my way towards DK's apartment. I unlock the door to hear music playing. I slowly walk in and see Dk, mike and Jake all bumping to a song and I put my keys on the counter.
"Hey." I said. The boys look at me.
"Heyo." Dk said.
"Hi." Mikey said.
"Hey." Jake said. I sit down on the couch and the boys continue to do whatever they pleased.

I get up and decide to change into something comfy. I jump into the shower and wash off all the salt from the ocean until I hear the door open.
"Hello?" I said.
"Oh shit, sorry. I thought no one was in here." I hear Jake voice.
"It's okay." I said behind the curtain of the shower.
"Hey, y/n?" Jake called out.
"Yeah, Jake?"
"Nice panties." I could hear the smirk from his remark. My face blushes like crazy.
"Get out!" I yell. He laughs and I hear the door shut.
I finish showering and threw on comfy clothes.

I go back into the living room and see Mikey throw on his shoes

"Where are you going?" I ask.
"Oh, on a date." He said. I felt my heart tear a little.
"Oh." I said, a little devastated. "Have fun! And be safe." I wink and he laughs.
"I will. Bye." He dabs up Dk and Jake and hugs me. I return the hug and Mikey leaves. I thought he liked me as well.

1 hour later....

"Alicia is here! She surprised me early. I have to go pick her up at the airport. Y/n, can I use your car?" Dk excitedly asks.
"Sure just be safe." I said, handing him the keys. He kisses my head and runs towards the door.
"I'll be back soon, love ya!" He calls out.
"Love you too man!" Jake said, smiling. Dk laughs and shuts the door.
"Finally, were alone." Jake winks and I roll my eyes, laughing. "I'm sorry about Mikey going on a date." He said.
"What do you mean?"
"I saw the tiny bit of upset in your face." He looks at me.
"It's whatever. At least he's getting some." I laugh, making Jake laugh.
"Well let's watch a movie." Jake takes the remote and sits down on the couch. I sit down next to him. He puts on Ready Player 1 and we watch the movie.
Half way through the movie I felt sleepy so I rest my head on his shoulder and he shifts, wrapping an arm around me. I smile to myself and snuggle up into him. The sun is starting to set and we hear the front door open and see a beautiful girl and Dk.
"I didn't know you had a girlfriend, Jake." Alicia said, referring to the way we were sitting. I sit up and Jake sits normally.
"We're not dating." He quickly said. Dk smiles and wraps his arm around her.
"This is Alicia. That's my sister y/n."
"You're so pretty! I've heard amazing things about you." She smiles at me.
"Nice to meet you too! You're gorgeous." I hug her. She hugs me back. We all sit back on the couch.
"Where's Mikey?" Dk asks.
"On a date." I respond. He scans my face to see if I had any expression and I knew he saw one; upset.
"So, how do you like Los Angeles so far?" I ask Alicia.
"Just breath taking." She said, awed.

We all catches up for awhile until we saw that we were up until 4am talking.
"Well, I better get some rest. Big day tomorrow." Alicia gets up and stretches. Dk gets up too.
"Goodnight, it was nice meeting you." I wave. She smiles and says the same thing.
"Night guys, get some cheeks." Jake said and Alicia blushed and Dk winks at us. We laugh and they head upstairs to their room.
"I better get some sleep too or I'll sleep the day away." Jake said. Starting to lay down on the couch.
"You, um, can sleep in my room if you want." I said, feeling bad that he has to sleep on the couch.
"It's fine, y/n." He said.
"I insist." I said pulling him up.
"Wow, you really want me in the same bed as you." He winks and I roll my eyes. I turn off the lights in the living room and Jake and I head up to my room. I see a mess of my clothes on the floor and get embarrassed.
"Sorry." I mumble and pick up the close and putting them in the closet.
"It's okay, I'm used to it." He said. I finish cleaning up and turn around to see Jake without a shirt on, in my bed. Holy shit.
"What? You're turned on?" He raises an eyebrow at me, causing my face to turn into a deeper red.
"I-." I start but shut my mouth.
"So you are?" He gets out of bed and inches towards me. Next think you know I'm backed into the wall and he's inches in front of my face.
"I won't deny that it's intimidating." I admit. I bite my lip and look up at his green eyes.
"Baby girl, you're so beautiful." He lowly said. I felt my heart beat faster as he scans my body.
"Thank you." I softly said.
"Can I kiss you?" His lips go closer to mine until I can feel his hot breath on my neck. I break the space with a soft kiss and I hear him groan into the kiss. His hand goes to my lower back, pushing me closer to him to deepen the kiss. I am kissing Jake Dufner right now! Oh my god. His lips left mine making me whine slightly at the loss of contact. "Baby girl..." he growls and then kisses my neck. I bite my lip as he continues to kiss me all over my neck.
"Don't leave anything." I managed to get out without moaning in pleasure. His lips reconnect with mine for one last time until he pulls away. I give him a confused look, thinking that he was enjoying this as much as I was.
"I don't want it to escalate too soon." He winks and I laugh. "I'll be back." He looks at his pants quickly and speed walks into the bathroom. My eyes get wide at what he was hinting at and I blush. I crawl into bed and turn the tv on. I put family guy on and waited for Jake to be done with his situation. He walks out smiling. I smile back and he takes his pants off, getting into bed. "You don't get how long I've been wanting to do that." He said.
"4 days?" He laughs and punches my shoulder lightly.
"Night beautiful." He whispers, cuddling me.
"Night, Jake." I put my head on his chest and drift to sleep
•••
THIS IS SO CUTE AWHH