0.28

Your POV

I jump back like 20 feet and see cameras pointed at me and balloons everywhere. My heart is in awe.
"You guys! What is this all about?" I awe.
"It's a surprise party for you becoming a vlogger!" Mikey smiles. I place a hand on my heart.
"You guys..." I said. I look st the counter and there was gift as well. "...you're going to make me cry." I hug Charlie, Mikey, Jake and then Dk.
"Look at little y/n with her camera in her hand." Jake points his camera on my hands and I laugh. Dk pushes me to the island and begs to open up the gifts so I do.

"Guys, thank you so much." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Aw, don't cry!" Mikey hugs me and I hug him back. We pull back and I wipe a tear and hug Charlie.
"I'm glad you liked my gift." He said.
"I love it." I smile. Then I hug Dk.
"I love you brother." I said and he kisses the side of my head.
"I better be in some vlogs." He smiles. Then I hug Jake and I stand on my tiptoes and whisper in his ear.
"I'll thank you later." I whisper in his ear. He pulls away and looks at me and I wink causing his face to turn a tint of pink. I turn on my camera.
"Look at these boys, they threw me a welcome party." I gush over how sweet it was of them to do that.
"Of course!" Mikey smiles. I point the camera to me and stick my tongue out.
"Damn you cute." Dayton wraps her arms around my neck and smiles at the cameras viewfinder.
"I know." I wink and laugh. Jake squeezes in as well.
"Damn I look amazing." He touches the scruff of his beard. I roll my eyes.
"You wish, bubba." I push him out of view and he pouts.

"Goodnight." Dayton hugs me, so does Charlie. Mikey, Jake, Dk and I wave them off.
"Bye, thank you again for the gifts."
"No problem, Chica."  Charlie smiles and they leave. I look over at Jake and Mikey and they were whispering to each other. Weird. Dk gets up and stretches.
"Night." He kisses my forehead and daps the boys up.
"Night night." I said. He smiles softly and heads up to his room. I turn my camera on me and walk out to the balcony and do an outro.

"Well that concludes my video for today. Thank you guys so much for sticking around to the end. I hope you guys enjoyed my first video and I hope you press the subscribe button to stick around my journey. While you're down there, press the notification bell to get notified as soon as I upload. Welp I love you guys, a-bye." I place the hand in my lense and turn off the camera.
I walk back to see Mikey and Jake playing Spider-Man.
"Hey." Jake looks over at me then back at the tv.
"Hi." I sit on the couch behind him. Mikey and him were on the floor playing. I decide to play with his hair and watch him play the game. He leans back into my legs. I run my fingers through his hair. I grab my phone and text Taylor on it and he whines.
"My baby." I whine as well and run my fingers back into his hair. He gasps and claps his hands together causing me to laugh. Mikey looks at us and smiles, then goes back to the tv. I braid little sections him his hair out of boredom.
"Mikey! Get him!" Jake gasps. Mikey fights off a bad guy but sadly looses and they both groan in frustration.
"This sucks." Mikey huffs. I smile.
"Don't be sad." I laugh. He looks at me and pouts. Jake tilts his head back and looks at me.
"Did you finish your video?" I nod my head.
"I need help editing." I softly said. Jake sits up onto the couch and opens his editing software. He tells me and shows me little tips and tricks on how to edit and Mikey helps me as well add like a wasted meme or poptags, anything.
"Thank you loves." I smile. Jake kisses the top of my head and goes back to the floor to play spider-man. Mikey rubs my back then follows him.

-3 hours later-

I sigh in relief after finally finishing editing my video. I look in the bottom corner of the laptop and see it was 5am. I look down and see Mikey and Jake sleeping peacefully on the floor. I save my project and shut the laptop. I yawn and shake Jake up. He looks at me and groans slightly.
"Come on, let's go to bed, love." I said. He sleepily stands up. I shake Mikey and he groans.
"Come on bub, go on the couch, it's comfier." He sleepily gets onto the couch and drift back into sleep. I put a blanket on him and run my fingers through his hair softly so he can go back to bed (he told me that's the only way he can go to bed/ go back to bed). I turn off the light and Jake and I head up to my room. Jake quickly takes his pants off and practically throws himself into bed. I was too lazy to change into pj's so I take my bottoms off to reveal some red lacy underwear and pull my shirt off to reveal my matching bra. I crawl into bed and Jake sleepily looks at me.
"Damn baby, you look hot." He mumbles. I smile and kiss his head.
"Go to bed, it's early." I said. He puts the blanket over us but I try to go to the bathroom. His hands wrap around my waist.
"Where are you going?"
"Brushing my teeth, I'll be right back." I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wipe the makeup off my face and go snuggle with Jake. He was already sleeping  and I just quietly lay down next to him and drift into sleep.
•••