0.34

Jake's POV

"I mean we did break into the place." Dk mumbles as we head to the police station.
"Doesn't give him the right to grab her." I said. Dk looks at me in the mirror and gives me a half smile, agreeing with me.
"I wish I fucked him up." Mikey said.
"Don't we all?" Dk said causing us to lightly laugh.
"Would rather not get a charge tho." Jake said.
"True." Mikey said and we laugh again.

"Wakey wakey." I shake y/n awake. Her eyes flutter open and she wipes her face.
"Hey." She softly said.
"We're here." I said and we all head inside so she can talk to the cops and fill out a police report on the scumbag. I check the time. 12:45am. We've been here for an hour now and they are still questioning y/n. I bounce my leg up and down, anxiously waiting for her to come back. Mikey was filming himself talk about what is happening quietly and I do as well.
"We're okay, just shaken up. Don't worry about me."'I finish wrapping up my thoughts and turn off the camera. I look up and see y/n walking towards us with the cop right behind her.
"Hey, which one of you is Dakota Miller?" He asks. We all look at Dk.
"I am, sir." He said.
"Come with me." The cop motions Dk to follow him. Dk gives us one last look and leaves with the cop.
"What was that all about?" Mikey asks.
"He's telling Dk what's going to happen." Y/n said.
"And exactly what is that?" I tilt my head ever so slightly.
"They're going to arrest them and give us a ticket for trespassing." She sighs. I sigh as well.
"It could've been a lot worse on our end." I said. She nods. Mikey and I pull her into a group hug and I felt her heart beat slow down.
"I'm happy that you're okay." I said. She looks up at me, giving me a reassuring smile.
"Me too, bubba."

Your POV

After spending two hours at the police station, we finally made it home. Everyone was exhausted and worn out. Dk and Mikey give me a hug good night and went into their rooms (Dk has the master and Mikey has the guest bedroom). Jake and I go into my room and settle in. I stare at Jake taking his sweatshirt off. His gaze fixes to mine.
"What?" He said. I walk up to him and wrap my arms loosely around his neck.Without saying a word, I passionately kiss him. He picks my up and lightly throws me down on my bed. His lips connect to mine and we passionately kiss for a little bit longer until we both release.
"Damn." Jake said out of breath. I try to control me breathing. I nod letting him know I feel the same way. He picks me up and I giggle sightly. He carries me into the bathroom and we brush our teeth and I wipe off today's messed up makeup. He picks me up again, causing me to smile, and plops me on the bed and he picks out some pj's for me that consists of a hoodie and booty shorts. I throw it on and pull the blankets around me to get comfy. Jake takes off his bottoms and heads to bed with me. I look at him and he looks back at me. His thumb glides over my hickies causing him to smile. I give him one kiss on the cheek and snuggle into him.
"Night suga." I said.
"Goodnight baby." He said back.

-

Waking up to Jake's arms protectively around me is the best feeling ever. I open my eyes and just admire the boy peacefully sleeping. I love this man with all my heart. I just wish we can call it official. I pull his hair out of his face causing his eyes to open, looking at me.
"Morning." He said in a deep voice.
"Good morning." I smile back. He hugs me, putting his head in the crook of my neck.
"You're in a good mood." He said, his hot breath on my skin.
"Mhm." I hummed.
"Why?"
"Because you're here with me." I said. He lifts his head up and looks at me.
"Aw." He said getting out of bed and picking me up. I laugh. He carries me over his shoulder down stairs and I laugh.
"Jake! Put me down!" I laugh.
"Never!!" He spins is around. I lightly bang on his back like the scene from shrek and he playfully throws me down on the couch. He laughs and heads to the fridge.
"Grab a shirt, lovely." I said, pointing to his neck where the hickies were. He looks down at him only in his boxers and comes to me giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Good thinking, chica." He said and then runs upstairs. I laugh and go on my phone to order some breakfast since it was 9am. Mikey comes out of the guest bedroom and his hair was everywhere.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks me.
"Fine. Just glad it's a new day." I admit. Mikey nods and grabs a bottle of water in the fridge. "I ordered some breakfast so don't eat yet."
"Oh it's okay, I'm heading out to brunch with my girl friend." He shrugs.
"Britney?" I ask.
"No, my girl-friend. Like a girl...who's my friend..." he explains.
"Oooh." I wink. His cheeks blush.
"Her name is affaf but she's dating my friend Diego. Nothings going to happen."
"Yet." I point out. He rolls his eyes.
"Mhm. Well bye I love you best friend." He kisses the top of my head and heads to the door.
"I love you too." I call out. He smiles at me and shuts the door.
•••