0.17

Your POV

We step out of Justin's car to an abandoned building. Jake and Mikey film a little intro to greet the exploration. I look to see the sun starting to set. Justin goes on his phone and I just awkwardly stand there, waiting for Jake and Mikey. They signal us to go towards the building so we all go as a group.
"I looked this place up and it was an abandoned hospital for battle victims." Mikey said.
"Jesus, then it's going to be tough in here." I said. We get to the entrance and notice that we have to climb through a window to get through but to our luck, there was glass all around that window.
"I'll go in first." Justin said. He carefully gets through the window, then helps me get in. I hold Jake's camera and justin helped him come in, Mikey doing the same. Once everyone is in, Jake and Mikey vlog what they see. This hospital is giving me a bad vibe.

We walk into this huge waiting room, everything is here like everyone just got up and left. I see Mikey and Justin further down the hall saying dumb shit to see if they provoke something. I felt someone grab my hand and see that it's Jake. I look at him and he softly smiles at me. I smile back.
"Get the fuck over here." Mikey said. We go to him and see a noose hung up.
"What the fuck?" I gasp. We head a loud bang. I run down the hall and I hear the boys follow me.
"Who's in here?" We heard. I go into this surgery room and the boys follow. I lock the door and Mikey and Jake barricade the door.
"What the fuck are we going to do?" Justin scream whispers. We go into a corner to try and have that person no see us and maybe kill us. Jake whispers to the camera explaining more of what just happened.
"Y/n, you okay?" Jake asks. I nod at him. We are were freaked out beyond max. Mikey was hyperventilating and Justin was sitting in silence, looking at the door to see if anyone was coming. I felt a tear stream down my face in fear. I hear someone try to open the door. We all gasp.
"I KNOW YOU FUCKERS ARE IN HERE." The person wiggles obnoxiously on the doorknob. I start crying and Mikey gets closer to Jake and I. Jake wraps his arms around me. Justin grabs a brick.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Jake points his camera at Justin.
"What do you mean? This crazy dude is going to kill us, asshole." Justin stands up, holding the brick. I get up and grab the other brick.
"Y/n!" Jake whispers loudly. I ignore him. Justin starts towards the door but then steps back.
"Y/n, come back here!" Mikey whispers. I look at them and they were filming.
"On 3, run." I said raising the brick. Jake and Mikey stand up. I stand in front of the window of the door, face to face with the man trying to hurt us. "1...2..3!" I take the brick and chuck it as hard as I could at the window of the door, knocking the man down. I jump over him and sprint down the hall to the way we got in.
"Holy shit!" I hear Jake and everyone else running behind me. We get to the entrance which is a story high.
"Get back here you fuckers!" The man yells. I run down a little more and get trapped in a dead end with the boys. The man was behind us. I look at everyone with tears running down my face. I look at the window and see that it was open, only the screen blocking the way. I run towards the window and chuck my weight at the screen, breaking it and falling a story down to the ground. Justin, Jake and Mikey follow and we run to the car. Justin starts it up and drives quickly away.

"Jesus, y/n. Are you okay?" Jake touches my face and looks at my busted lip and black eye from the impact.
"I'm fine. I'm just glad that we're alive." I said.
"You're fucking brave." Mikey said. Pointing the camera at me.
"Wait, did y'all get all of that on video." Mikey and Jake said yeah.
"Damn."
"You were badass, y/n. I didn't know you had in you." Justin admits.
"I'd rather have you guys alive, no matter the cost." I lean back into the seat, feeling light headed.
"Thank you so much." Mikey said. I smile.
"Are you guys okay?" I ask.
"Some bruising on my back, that's it." Mikey said.
"I'm good, just going to be sore for a couple days." Justin said from the driver seat.
"I think I have bruised my ribs." Jake said.
"I'm sorry guys." I said, felling bad for getting them hurt.
"Sorry? You saved our lives. Don't say that you're sorry." Jake said. I shurg my shoulders and looked out the window waiting to get home.

"Jesus, y/n you're insane." Dk shakes his head once we finished the story.
"I wasn't about to die." I shurg. He hugs me.
"I'm happy you're okay, same as you guys." Dk dabs them up. We all watch a movie, Alicia and Dk went into the other room doing god knows what. Justin and Mikey fall asleep not too long after the movie starts. Jake and I were the only ones awake. Jake winces when he shifts on the couch.
"Let me see." I said, referring to his ribs. He hesitates but lifts up his shirt and for sure his ribs were bruised. I lightly touch them, causing him to wince. I pull a strand of my hair behind my ear and lean down.
"What are you-." He gets cut off by me kissing his bruised ribs lightly. I kiss each and every single bruise. He lifts my head up to his and kisses my lips. "Much better." He smiles. I smile and kiss him again.
"I'm sorry Jake." I softly said. His thumb graised my bottom lip then kisses me again.
"Don't be." He softly said.
•••