0.20

Jake's POV

I look at y/n peacefully sleeping one last time and head to the middle of the tunnel where Justin and Mikey were setting up the board. I hold out my camera and do my obnoxious intro, then film them setting up. I film myself making funny faces until Mikey calls me over. I then film them playing the Ouija board and from the minute they started playing I got a bad vibe.
"Is there anyone here?" Mikey asks. The planchette  quickly goes to yes and Mikey and Justin looks at each other.
"What's your name?" Justin asks. It doesn't move. A couple of minutes go by and he asks it again. I see a figure in my vision so I point the camera down the tunnel and see a girl in a long white dress.
"What the fuck?" I point and they see what I was seeing and quickly pack up and run to the car. I quickly get into the back accidentally waking up y/n.
"What's happening?" She groans. No one said anything and we just sped off. "Guys.." She starts. I play back the video as all of us were too creeped out to talk about it. She gasps. "What is that?"
"I don't know." I look at the ghostly figure. Mikey looks at us in the rear view mirror and then back on the road. I felt her hand on my face slightly stoking it in a comforting way. I smile and hold her hand as Mikey drives us back home.

Your POV

Justin and Mikey help bring up the mattress to my room since Jake's ribs were too sore. I grabbed a fresh set of sheets and some pillows and a blanket from my closet. I go into the bathroom to change into a tank top and shorts for bed. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and crawl into bed as Mikey and Jake were getting changed in the corner of the room since Justin went into the other bathroom. I go on my phone for a little bit until everyone changed. Jake, Mikey and Justin sit down on the king bed. I look at Jake and he gives me a sympathetic smile and goes on his phone I get a message from him saying :

I don't want them to suspect anything, I promise once they fall asleep I'll come into bed

I look at him and nod and lay down into bed.
"Go wild." I hand Mikey the remote to choose something to watch and he turns on teen moms, which is a shock.
"Drama is hilarious." He said once everyone was giving him "the look". I laugh and snuggle up to my blankets and pillows and watch the show.

I felt someone go into bed softly and I turn over and see that it was Jake. I smile and he smiles as well. He was shirtless and I didn't mind. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him. I smile and he kisses my cheek. I snuggle into him and try to fall asleep.
"Goodnight, y/n." He softly said in my ear.
"Goodnight, Jake." I said back and I drift off to sleep to Jake playing with my hair.

I wake up and roll over to no one in bed. I look down and see Jake, Mikey and Justin sleeping. I look at my phone and it had a message from jake :

I went into the other bed at 8am so the boys won't suspect anything. I hope you had a good night sleep

I smile at the text, how sweet. I get out of bed and head downstairs to see Dk making breakfast.
"Hey." I softly said. He turns around. He still has a tear stained face.
"Hey sis." He said and hands me a omelette and home fries. I thank him softly and he grabs himself a plate as well and we eat in silence for a bit.
"Are you doing any better?" I ask. He looks at me and his lips quiver.
"It fucking hurts, y/n." He breaks down. I pull him into a hug and he just hugs me tighter and cries. I let him take it all out and I try to comfort him.
"I know, I know." I rub his back in a soothing way. He finishes crying and goes back to eat his food. I do as well.

"I just can't believe she posted a photo of them kissing." He shakes his head in disbelief. I give him a half smile. "This is one of the reasons why I'm so protective with you dating anyone, y/n. Even if it's a stranger or my best friend. I don't want you get get hurt. You deserve someone who treats you like a queen and won't leave you or do dumb shit."
"If the person does tho Dk, don't beat yourself up over it. I have to learn from it. But I highly doubt they would hurt me." I said, taking a bite of my omelette. He nods and we finish our food.

"Morning." Jake sleepily said and walks over to the couch where Dk and I were.
"Morning." Dk said.
"How are you doing man?"
"Awful but I'll get through it." Dk said. Jake looks at me and winks. I smile, rolling my eyes. Jake goes to the fridge and grabs something to eat and Dk and I finish the episode of the show we were watching. One by one, everyone comes downstairs and eat and join us to watch tv.
•••