0.32

Y/n's POV

The door opens and Dk comes in with his work uniform on.
"Hey children." He said and goes to the counter. I give the controller to the Xbox to Jake and walk up to Dk. I look at him and he looks back at me. He had dark bags under his eyes and stress filled in his face.
"You okay?" I tilt my head up at him.
"Stressed over mom." He sighs. I half smile, feeling the same way.
"Me too." I pull him into a hug and he sighs.
"It's going to get better, Dk. I promise. We got this okay?" I look at him. He looks at me and nods. I let him go grab some food and head back to the couch and curl up with a blanket. I go on my phone and check my messages from my YouTube video and I got a lot of feedback. Some people said "this sucks" or the usual, "you're using Jake for views" yet others were little detectives saying "did you guys see her contact name for Jake?! It said jake💛 like omgomg diller confirmed" or "love the content! Can't wait for more." I replied to some comments and closed out of the app. Jake lays his head on my lap and I run my fingers in his hair. His hand rubs up and down my leg as he watches the YouTube video that he put on as Mikey lays next to him. I pull out my phone for Snapchat and film myself running my fingers through his hair and Mikey laying down by his feet. I caption it :

My boys :)

and post it to my story. Taylor immediately replies to the snap saying :

Omg omg you and Jake :,) mama proud! And I saw your video and holy shizz it's good baby mama

I smile to her comment and I respond back with :

Hehe ;) and thank you suga suga! I love and
Miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again

Miss ya the most. Date Jake already I'm begging you

Hush hush :))

I turn off my phone and watch the show with the boys.

Jake's POV

Y/n stops running her fingers in my hair and I look up at her smiling at her phone.
"What?" I whisper and she looks at me.
"A meme." She said and shows me. I laugh quietly and she moves over so I can squeeze behind her and cuddle. Mikey was laughing at the vine compilation and Y/n looks at me sleepily. I kiss her temple and we watch the rest of the vines.

"Let's go out and do something." Dk suggests after the compilation was over since we all were bored out of our minds and wanted to do something.
"Something...wild." He shakes his head, agreeing. Y/n laughs.
"Then lets go break into a trampoline park and stay overnight." She suggests.
"Oh my god." Mikey gasps.
"You're a genius." I said. She flips her hair.
"I know." She cockily said. We all start to pack to stay the night and I follow y/n up to her room. I sit on her bed as I watch her pack up a two piece silk pj set, blanket, pillow, change of clothes for tomorrow, toiletries, etc. I grab my backpack and put my laptop, chargers, headphones, clothes, toiletries, and anything else that I think I may need for this trip. She zips up her bag and I do as well and we head off.

Your POV

Dk drives us to the trampoline park and we bring our stuff inside. Dk and Mikey thought of this plan in the car so we wouldn't get caught so we followed it.
As Dk was distracting the lady behind the counter, Jake, Mikey and I head to the back and put out stuff under a shelf where no one would find it and carefully head to the trampolines.
Luck-fully , tonight at the trampoline park was black out where all the lighter were off and you can only see people with the glow in the dark bracelet on. Jake held my hand and guided me through the park since I should barely see. We went into this corner and started jumping around and stuff until Dk came back. Mikey starts filming and you could barely make out his face so he turned on his flashlight and started bouncing around. Dk comes over to us with a bracelet on.
"She was a talker." He sighs and Jake laughs. I smile n's look and see a black figure look in our direction. My stomach turns so I tell jake and he looks at the figure and the person walks away.
"Don't worry about it. I'll protect you." He Jake, calming me down. I smile, even though he can't see it and we al bounce around until it was getting close to closing time.

"Follow me." Dk grabs my hand and I grab Jake's. Mikey was leading the way to the closet where all of our stuff was. We grabbed it and head out underneath the trampoline platform. It was a wooden structure holding the trampolines in place so it was perfect.
No one really goes down here. We set up base, connecting our phones to the WiFi, placing the sleeping bags down, everything. I sit down on the bed that Jake brought of course and Jake sits down next to me. He wraps his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. Dk winks at us and I softly smile, rolling my eyes as I do so.

"Yo I heard someone..." Mikey said to us and his camera. Jake clasps his hand over my mouth, which wasn't necessary but. Someone walks past the room and we all stand still, not daring to move.
"Clear!" Some guy said walking past our room and shutting the door. We all sigh in relief.
•••