10 years ago

Patrol was slow for Eraserhead. I mean that's a good thing for the city as it means no one was being injured by a catastrophe but Aizawa was bored and didn't really want to just look for something to do. If the government was going to pay him he should do some kind of work.

Just then he heard a child scream. He looked into the director of the scream to see a mother (or who he assumed to be the mother) holding a little girl who didn't even look 5 yet over what was sure to be impending doom.

Aizawa rushed over to the woman who was saying something to the little girl.

"What good is a child with no quirk? How is my legacy supposed to live on?  I carried you for 9 months, clothed you, bathe you and feed you for five YEARS AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO NOT HAVE A QUIRK?!" The woman got louder in her words.

The girl sobbed as she begged her mother for her life. Which shouldn't happen. Kids should be begging for toys, not their life.

"Put the child down safely ma'am and we can have a discussion on why you shouldn't be a parent," Eraserhead said calmly. He was only about two feet from the woman.

"No! She's my child and I do what I want with her! If I want to teach her a lesson then I'm going to teach her a lesson! I don't want a stupid government junkie to tell me otherwise!" She yelled, waving one arm around and the other outstretched as she held her child by the collar of her shirt.

Before Aizawa could say anything else the girl started to scream. He looked over to her only to see that her torso started to stretch. The mother was distracted by this and looked down at the elongating child.

Eraserhead took the chance to grab the child and punch the mother in the gut. He dragged most of the child up so he could tie up the mother.

"Hey, kid." He muttered as he dragged her legs up. She looked fearfully up at him. In her eyes, he was a tall man in black and she was just dangling off a side of a building.

"Come on, I can't just leave you here by yourself," Eraserhead said slinging the mother over his shoulder. At this point the young girl recollected herself.

Physically and mentally.

"Do you have a name or am I going to just call you kid?"

"Y-y/n," the girl said timidly to Aizawa as she had a hard time keeping up with him.