hero

School went on for weeks and everyday I got excited to sit next to Shinsou. I walked into class and like everyday I was excited.

"Good morning Todoroki-chan!" I said excitedly when he walked into the room. This seemed to startle him as his eyes as his eyes widened in surprise.

"Good morning L/n- san." He said quietly and sat at his seat.

One by one students started to walk through the door.

Today will be great

So today wasn't that great

My dad ended up not coming to work for some reason which left Mic to sub in.

If you think that having your 'uncle' as your teacher is cool oh buddy let me tell you....

It's not. He just spent the class telling embarrassing stories of me and Dad which is so not cool. Now Bakugo calls me 'teacher's brat' and that's fun .

But now it was lunch where I could sit next to Shinso. I was stopped by a guy with blond hair.

"Look everyone it's stretch Armstrong ." He said raising my hand over my head. I knew who this kid was: Monoma Neito who was at my audition sight and was the most annoying person ever because he kept trying to touch me for my quirk.

I managed to get out of his grip but he kept grabbing me because he was using my quirk. That's when I saw Shinso. He silently walked up to Monoma and asked him "what are you doing?"

"it's none of you-" Monoma suddenly stopped. "Let go of L/n and stay away from her." He said calmly.

"Tell him melt." I said excitedly. Shinso sighed and said "also melt." We watched as Monoma slowly melted into a puddle.

"Ok let's go to lunch." Hitoshi said as he grabbed my arm and started walking to our lunch table.

"Thanks Shinso! You're my hero!" I said beaming. He muttered something quietly. He was trying to hide it but I think I saw his cheeks turn to a light shade of pink.

We talked about anything to come to mind like if mermaids were real would it be cannibalism if we ate them. He said yes because there are tons of people with a mermaid quirk.

"Shinsou I know I said it earlier but thanks for saving me." I said looking down. I didn't want him to see me blushing. I was in the hero course and HE saved ME. I'm learning how to be a hero  but I can't even save myself from a school bully.

"That's what friends are for, L/n." He said patting my head. I smiled slightly.

"Hey do you want to come over to my house? We could study or play video games or-"

"Sure L/n. I will go to your house." He said interrupting me. I got used to it as that's what everyone does when I rambling on for long.

"Great I'll meet you at the gate at the end of the day." I said as I started to grab my stuff.

"Why don't I just meet you at class 1-a?"

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnne" I said. I didn't want to say no because that might just drive him away. But I know my uncle is going to embarrass me some how.

It'll be interesting.