shower

I told Hitoshi what had happened the night before with Katsuki which he found a bit strange.

"He can be nice?" Hitoshi asked he tilted his head in confusion.

"That's what I thought! I was so confused because he's nice to one guy and I'm pretty sure it's because Kirishima can't get hurt from Bakugo's quirk," I rationalize.

Hitoshi and I laid in my bed for a few moments before we had to get on with our schedule.

"We gotta head to training, my dad won't be happy if we're late," I said with a yawn.

"He's never happy," Hitoshi laughed. "That's not true! He can be happy," I whined as I slipped on my shoes, "he just prefers to be melancholic most of the time."

"Should we take Grey with us?" I asked as Grey rubbed up against my leg affectionately.

"Do you think your dad would be happy about it?" Hitoshi asked before he yawned tiredly.

"I think so," I replied as I grabbed Grey's collar.

"Look at my swanky boyyyy," I said as I adjusted Grey's collar, "a true fashion icon, we stan." We headed out of the dorm, grey strutted next to us.

"Is that my boy?!" I heard my dad say excitedly. Grey ran to him, something Grey never does to me.

"Your cat can run?" Hitoshi asked bewildered. "I know, I thought strut was the fastest he could go," I replied. My dad held grey in his arms and cradled him like a baby.

"I'm taking him back," my dad said with a serious stare. "Damn, I should have left him in the dorm," I said with a small smile on my face. It was nice to see my dad happy.

"Alright, warm-up and then we can do some training," my dad said getting annoyed at me teasing him.

Training usually went as followed: we stretched, we warm up, I fight my dad, Hitoshi fights my dad and then we fight each other. It was nice that there was a bit of order to our training. That is until someone walking into our training space. It was during my fight with my dad when an unwelcomed visitor entered.

It was Midoriya, I assume to ask someone a question. "Mr.Aizawa!" He exclaimed which distracted my dad just long enough for me to pin him.

"What is it Midoriya?" My dad was a bit annoyed at my win but answered his student anyway.

"I was going to ask where Aizawa was but she's with you," Midoriya said sheepishly. "Is that really why you distracted me?" My dad asked he was pissed at Midoriya's excuse.

"I didn't mean to! Honest!"

"You," he pointed at me who was in the middle of eating a granola bar, "going to train with Midoriya."

"O-oh I don't know sir! This seems like a private training time-"

"It was until you barged in here," my dad said.

"Oh come on Midoriya, are you scared to fight me? Is it because of your Tiger training from camp?" I teased as I stretched my shoulder.

"I'm not scared!"

"Then fight me! Use your quirk, I won't get hurt," I said patting my chest, "unless you hit me so hard that my quirk turns off for a second. That would be cool if you could hit me that hard-"

"I'm not going to fight you!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"It would be beneficial for you though! Think about it, I'm a punching bag that can fight back. I don't feel pain and I've never broken a bone! I'm practically indestructible!"