the forest

The days at camp were long and seemed to go on forever as my dad had us training for multiple hours and then have a minor amount of sleep. We had made it to the campsite just fine and met a kid named Kota who reminded me of Nao but Nao didn't hate me and Kota did.

I was only vaguely listening to the wild wild pussy cats' new instructions at the test of courage. I kept having chills run up my spine and I wasn't really sure why, I felt like I was being watched but my dad would just say that I'm being paranoid. I probably was as I was carrying matches based off of a dream.

I was pair with Midoriya who waited patiently for it to be our turn. "After this can you tell me more about your quirk L/n? I have some notes about it but it's all from observation," Izuku asked hopefully. "Yeah, I think I can tell you about my qui-"

A sharp scream grabbed our attention. Pixie-bob was on the ground, seemingly unconscious and the cause was two people, I looked in horror to see the forest on fire.

Mandalay told us to stand back but my classmates are in the forest. Izuku said something to Mandalay and I decided to book it into the forest to at least try to help them. "Y/n!" I heard my voice being called after but I didn't run back. The further I ran the denser the air seemed to get. "L/n-chan what are you doing her?!" I heard a shocked voice say.

I didn't recognized who it was. "Your mom said we had to pick you up," A girl with blonde hair emerged from the forest shrubbery and lunged at me with a knife. I dodge quickly continue to run. I know I've could've captured her but I'm not allowed to lay a finger on her. "Aizawa-chan," I heard a more familiar voice say. I looked around and saw Todoroki and Bakugo carrying a kid from class 1-B.

"There are Villains and fires and I came into the woods because I was worried about everyone inside," I justified even if they didn't ask me to. "We should fight them ourselves," Bakugo said aggressively.

"We can't! We don't have clearan-"

"Flesh, pretty flesh, a little bite? No, no i have a job to do-"

We watched in horror as the man in a black bodybag got up and started to walk towards up. "That's Moonfish," I mumbled to myself as Todoroki creating an ice wall. I saw Bakugo lunged out to Moonfish but I quickly stretched my arm to grab him back towards us. "I can fight him let me go!" He yelled trying to escape my grasp.

"We don't have clearence to do that and he's a cannibal," I reasoned. "I don't care if it's satan himself, that fucker is going down-"

"Attention students: you are authorized to use you quirks to defend yourselves and others, please make an effort to regroup at the campsite," we all heard Mandalay say.
"You heard her, Gumby. Now let me go," Bakugo said aggressively. I let go reluctantly and watched as Katsuki used his close range quirk. Moonfish's tooth darted straight towards him and I quickly streched my arms and grabbed the assailant. I threw him on the ground and stepped on his mouth.

"Get to the campsite," I said as I felt the cannibal's head squirm under my heel. "And let you take all the glory? No fucking way!" Bakugo yelled at me.

"That is so dumb, if I wanted glory I would have done literally anything else," I said as I felt his head slip past my foot.

"Attention students we now know two of the students that these villains are after: a student named Kacchan and the other being the younger Aizawa, if you are either of these students please make your way to the campsite."

His teeth started growing rapidly again and I kicked him back. "You should have left when you had the chance," I said as I stood in front the guys.

I stretched my arm again to grab Moonfish but he went too far for me to reach. Bakugo managed to grab his face somehow and release a large explosion that force the cannibal onto the ground. He got up again but this time we saw his eye, hunger and wrath seemed to just flash and I was about to use my quirk again until I felt the ground shake ever so slightly along.