a arsonist

We sat on the bus to go to the training facility. I sat next to Midoriya with my headphones on. I knew Thirteen was going to teaching along with my father and All might but I didn't feel right. After all those reporters broke into the facility and they didn't even use their quirks.

"Y/n get out of the bus." I heard my dad say. I noticed that I was the only one in the bus. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bus. My hero costume (below but imagine it in black) was comfortably hugging my curves and the heels I wore gave me a bit of height despite me being able to do that with my quirk. My utility belt was around my waist and it match the color of my boots.

"Welcome students to the Unforeseen simulation joint or what I like to call the usj!" Thirteen said excitedly

"Welcome students to the Unforeseen simulation joint or what I like to call the usj!" Thirteen said excitedly. I started to zone out until I saw a portal that had multiple people come out of it. I tapped on my dad so I didn't alert anyone other than him but someone yelled out that there were villains.

"Y/n you help Thirteen with the students. I'll hold back the villains." My dad said to me. He looked at me with loving eyes before running into the villains.

"What is Mr. Aizawa doing?! He's not good at group combats!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Don't be ridiculous. What kind of hero would he be if he only knew to do one thing." I said to him.

I tried to think of the best thing to do at that moment. We needed to alert heros as clearly they hadn't shown up yet. We need to get someone on the outside.

"We need to get someone out to get the heros. I'm not sure how long my dad can fight them." I said as I looked over to my dad who was beating anyone who came close to him.

I was standing on guard as my other classmates talked among each other. some rooting for my dad others coming up with a plan. Then I noticed something. The mist guy was gone.

"Guys something's wrong." I said shaking the shoulders of the person next to me.

"You can believe that." I heard in my ear. I turned to see the mist guy. Bakugo and Kirishima jumped to punch him but they missed.

The mist engulfed me into it. I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't near the entrance anymore. I was somewhere different. I scanned my surroundings hoping to find my way back to entrance or to my dad to help him out.

"My my my look how you've grown~" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around quickly and put up a fighting pose.

"It seems like only yesterday I was trying to drop you off the roof for being quirkless. Now you're in the best hero school in the country in the top class."

I couldn't be. Dad sent her away.....
He told me she would never be able to get close to me. I tried think of something to do.

I punched her in the gut and wrapped my arm around her.

"Stupid child where do you think you got your quirk from? Certainly not from your useless father." She said as she escaped my arm with her own elasticity.

"My darling daughter, you've certainly grown up quite a lot. I'm sure we can work something out between us." She said getting closer to me. She caressed my cheek. I moved back from her.

"You tried to kill me when I was 5, what is there to work out?" I asked reaching for the can that was in my utility belt. I backed away from her slowly and then started to run.

"Stupid child, do you really think you could run from me?" She asked as she looked for me. I hid in one of the buildings in the area. I was looking for it. After searching in my 3 pocket I found it. My lighter.

So I have a can and a lighter. This was all meant to be used when I had to preform rescue missions that would take days at a time to complete. The can contained a colored flammable liquid that could be seen from miles away.

The one thing that I know about her quirk is that she can most definitely melt. After all she bragged about it a few minutes ago.

"Darling if you come out of where ever you are I won't punish you. We can just go home and stay home." She said. I could tell she was lying.

"I found you~" I heard her voice as she leaned into the window.

"That was a fun game dear. But now it's time for you and mumsy to go home." She said trying to get closer to me. I started to spray the flammable liquid at her and lit it with my lighter.

She stepped back. I could see her melt no matter how hard she tried to show she was not.

The fire was bright and red. I could also see my finger tips melting like wax on a candle.

"My daughter claims to be a hero but she's actually a arsonist. How lovely. You're taking after your father. He just loved to set fires." She said she looked out the window at something. I took this opportunity to run. Far away from her.

I ran until I saw the entrance. I saw some of my classmates. But they didn't see me.

"Not so fast darling." I heard as I felt a arm wrap around my torso.

NO! I was so close to being away from her. I was so close on helping my dad with the villains. This was supposed to be a good day where I tell Hitoshi about class and him help me with my homework. Or the day I actually told him.

"Let go of me mom!" I yelled trying to get out of her grasp.

"Now now, I know what will fix you right up~" she said in a sickly sweet tone. I felt myself being dragged closer and closer to her. I was a near foot away from her when it happened. She just let me go. I didn't know why she just did and stared off into space. I didn't question it I instead ran to the entrance.

"L/n!" I heard Sero yell. I looked back to my mom. Who still stood there. Frozen in her spot.

"I have to help my dad. I'll be back. There's a lady who has the same quirk as me in some sort of trance. Use this if you have to." I said quickly as placed the can and lighter in sero's hand.

I didn't hear what they said after. I hope she doesn't move. I hope my fellow students won't have to use the fire. I hope I could assist my dad any not hold  him down.

But I wasn't out of the storm yet.