one happy family

"You've brought most of my baby back," I heard my mother cheered as I took in my new surroundings. "She's a brat, I can see where she gets it from," the guy who cut off my arm said. "Come to mommy and daddy," my mother said as she wrapped her arms around me and dragged me closer to her and my father. "The last time I was this close to her I was-"

"Trying to murder me by throwing me off a roof top, let go of me motherfucker," I said aggressively. As I leaned as far away from her as possible. "Well technically you're father is the motherfucker," my mother said with a cheerful grin that had been plastered onto my face.

"Come on sport let's get you home," I felt my father's hand on my shoulder. "Don't call me sport," I growled as I felt them both harshly grab my shoulders. I looked over at Katsuki who just glared at everyone. His gaze softened when he looked at me, as if to say sorry but quickly hardened again to a nasty scowl.

"When we get home we're going to put you in your room and you'll have some time to think about why you have done. You've been such a bad child, going a heroes course for what? To prove you have a quirk, I've already saw that. Hopefully your sister is at the house, that's my other brat. You guys didn't see much of each other when you were younger, your father and I were separated and I took you and he took your sister. But don't worry your father and I are very very in love now, we're going to a couple's therapist." My mother rambled as she pushed me into a car. The windows were blacked out and the back of the car was cramped.

I tried to look through the window anyways, I have to escape some how. Hopefully my arm is safe, I really liked that arm. I still had my matches that I bought before going on the trip and my first aid kit. They drove out for a long time and at one point had to stop for gas. They didn't leave me in the car though and instead took me inside to get a snack.

"Hello Gustavo! Still working this gas station I see," my father said to the cashier as my mother dragged me to the back to grab what society deemed to be the unhealthy chips.

I looked up at the cashier. He was a big and burly man with a strong brow and a tired look. He could've become a bodyguard if he truly wanted to but I guess the quiet life of a cashier in the middle of nowhere was satisfying enough.

"This is the daughter I was telling you about, her name's Y/n," my father said with a wide grin. I gave a wide looked of fear that he would hopefully understand. I don't belong with these people and they might kill me or an actual family member if I'm not careful.

"She looks like a lovely daughter, where's your other one?" Gustavo asked. My father and him continued their small talk.

Once they got what they needed they dragged me back into the car. I got a quick look of the outside world. Sand, nothing but sand for miles. So they live near a desert, maybe we're in Tottori which means that escape in the early morning would be a astronomical mistake as I could become dehydrated and pass out. Even if my 'family' didn't find me again my dad wouldn't know where to look so I might as wait until the sun goes down on this sunny terrain.

"Are you okay baby? Here I got you a snack," she said as she handed me a bag of corn chip. I knew they were trying to do, these people have done nothing but terrorize me and now they give me corn chip, chips that are stupidly salty, with no water and in the desert. 

They drove a few more miles until they parked the car. "We're home! You'll love it Y/n. Before when I was...you know... trying to kill you, we lived in a small apartment. Now we live at this lovely beach house your father got while I was gone. Isn't that romantic?" She said as she grabbed my arm forcefully as to drag me to the light blue beach house with a white finish.

"Yes, dear. And Y/n you get your very own room as you're daddy's little princess aren't you~" my father cooed as he unlocked the door to the house. The outside seemed normal but the inside was definitely creepy.

Everything seemed normal but the floor was uneven and paintings we're placed correctly as most were either upside down or just simply askew. Maybe it was my already frightful state that made this feel so off putting.
"Welcome home," we the last words I heard before they shoved me into a room and locked the door.

3rd p.o.v:

About 3 regions away Aizawa Shouta held the hand of the girl he raised for 10 years. He felt angry. She wasn't supposed to run into the forest, he warned her not to do that. And yet here she wasn't.

He didn't even know which of the 47 providences she could be in so he doesn't know where to start. His students were injured, some worse that others. None of this was supposed to happen, especially when he's supposed to be a responsible teacher and parent.

He watched as Midoriya got placed carefully on a stretcher, he had make shift casts that he can only presume were for his very much broken arms.

He saw some of his other students on stretchers. He felt the grip on his daughter's arm tighten ever so slightly. He just wanted to go home. Or just wake up from as if this was all just a bad dream. He knew the news would have a field say with this ons, especially since it's his class again.

"Aizawa, " he looked up at one of the many distinguished police officers. "Will you please give us the arm, it's a piece of evidence," he said as he tried to reach for the arm. Aizawa pulled the arm closer to his chest.

"This is my daughter, she is not some piece of evidence. Legally this would stay with me as it is still moving. He lifted up the arm to show that the fingers were wiggling, Aizawa knew this was a subconscious thing.

"Sir we will bring it back once we finish analyzing it," the officer said. Aizawa started to reluctantly handed over her arm. He felt her hand grip onto his arm as the police officer tried to grab her arm. The hand's grip tighten as the police officer tried again to pull the arm away.

"I think I should go with you, at this rate you're going to dislocate her elbow," Aizawa said calmly before the police officer released the arm from his grasp.

"Mr. Aizawa!" He looked over at Midoriya who seemed to be delirious. "Not now Midoriya, get some rest." He replied as he was put into a squad car.

Hitoshi laid in bed scrolling through his phone before being interrupted by a loud noise that emitted from it.

AMBER ALERT:

BAKUGO KATSUKI
HEIGHT:172 cm
DESCRIPTION: BLOND HAIR, RED EYES AND VERY AGGRESSIVE
QUIRK: EXPLOSION

LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SHIRT AND DARK GREEN SHORTS.

Hitoshi's breathing halted,  Bakugo was on a trip with Y/n. He prayed that she wasn't with him, that she wasn't also tak-

AMBER ALERT:
Y/N AIZAWA
HEIGHT: (your height)
DESCRIPTION: (HAIR COLOR), (EYE COLOR) AND VERY NERVOUS
QUIRK: UNDER INVESTIGATION

LAST SEEN WITH ONE ARM, DENIM SHORTS, GREEN T-SHIRT AND A FIRST AID KIT.

Hitoshi dial Aizawa's number quickly and it only rang once before Aizawa answered with a "she's gone," before hanging up the phone.

Hitoshi fell back on to his bed and whispered to himself:

"She's gone"