dorms

After settling in my room and watching 2 movies, a horror and a rom-com, Hitoshi had to leave. I was bummed out but he said that he would be back in the morning to sleep on top of me which was oddly comforting.

"Alright Y/n, I really have to go this time," he said as he hugged me tightly.

He's so clingy, I love it.

"I'm not stopping you," I mumbled into his chest. When he finally let go he looked deep into my eyes. "Why do you have to be so lovable~" he cooed as he pinched my cheek. I could tell that he was stalling.

"It's just my nature," I teased, I placed my hand on cheek and gently stroked his cheek with my thumb. "It's like you want me to stay," he whispered.

"I do want you to stay but you know that isn't allowed Hitoshi, you gotta go to your room, it's almost curfew and I don't want you to get into trouble," I said quietly. He hummed in agreement. He finally let me go and headed to the door, I trailed behind him.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said as I stood at the door post. He nodded and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. He jogged to the elevator and waved goodbye before the doors closed. He was only gone for about 12 seconds and I already miss him.

Grey rubbed up against my leg. "I miss 'Toshi," I said to myself as I picked up Grey. I placed Grey on my bed and started getting dressed for bed. I grabbed the sweater Hitoshi let me borrow before we broke up and a pair of shorts that were not visible due to how long the sweater was. I was about to get to bed when I heard a knock at my door.

Curious, I made my way to the door and cracked it open to see who was at my door at this hour.

"Aizawa-chan! Do you want to hang out with the girls and I? We're going to look at everyone's dorms," Mina said with an excited smile.

"Sure, can I bring Grey?"  I asked, opening the door a bit wider as I now knew who was at the door.  "I guess? I don't really know who-"

"He's my cat, my chonky boy," I replied as I walked over to my bed to pick up Grey once again.  "He's my fat little bastard," I said as I showed him to Mina. Mina cooed over Grey while he just looked at her confused.

"Big boy cat," she said as she booped his nose. Mina led me to where the other girls were. "I'm glad you made it L/n-chan!" Momo said excitedly.

"It's nice to see you Momo, this is my cat by the way," I said as I showed grey to her.

"He's adorable," she said with a friendly smile. "Did anything significant happen while I was gone?" I asked her.

"All Might sadly retired, but we did find Bakugo! I'm also on Mr. Aizawa's bad side," she sounded glum at the end.

"It's not that bad," I tried to comfort her a bit, "he doesn't really have a good or bad side, it's all the same side.  We're all on the same boat."

"That can't be true, you're on his good side," she said, tilting her head in confusion.

"Momo, the only reason why I'm not grounded is because I got kidnapped and he felt bad. He's still mad at me for running into the forest," I replied quietly so that the other girls didn't hear me.

"Well now I'm mad that you ran into the forest," she said as she crossed her arms.

"Nooo, don't be mad please, I'm really sorry that I got myself kidnapped like that! I just wanted to help everyone get out as the villains in the forest were trying to separate everyone!" I begged for forgiveness. Her gaze softed.

"I'm not that mad, I'm disappointed," she said. That made me feel only slightly better.

We scouted out the rooms and even got a snack from Sato's room. The whole time I felt really calm.

The calm vibes I was feeling were cut short when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Bakugo with an almost pissed off expression. "I need to talk to you, teacher's brat," he said aggressively, "alone."

Something about talking to him alone kind of scared me. I knew he can't hurt me but aggressive people scared me in general as they were like a bomb. Also when people want to talk to me alone it's normal because I did something wrong and I tend to freak out if something goes wrong. I felt my heart beat quickly as I followed him to a more secluded area. Grey purred against my chest.

Lucky bastard, he doesn't understand human so whatever verbal abuse Bakugo was going to spew Grey would be none the wiser.

"I see you got back bitch," he said as soon as he knew no one can hear us.

"Yeah, I got back yesterday. Also can you not call me a bitch? You can call me anything else but bitch is kind of off the table," I tried to bargain.

"Whatever, pussy," i guess that was more accurate? "I'm," he took a deep breath and tried to come up with the word he wanted to say. When he did say the word it was nothing more than a mear mumble.

"What did you say?" I asked cautiously. He grabbed my face and with gritted teeth mumbled out "I'm sorry." My eyes widened into the size of saucers.

"Why are you apologizing?" I whispered to the best of my ability but his squeezing my cheeks made it difficult to enunciate words correctly.

He clicked his tongue and let my face go. "I don't gotta tell you shit! And if you tell anyone that I'll fucking murder your family!" He yelled in annoyance.

"My adopted of biological?" I asked holding Grey up to chest.

"Which ever I come into contact with first after you tell you want I told you now!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever, I forgive you I guess? I don't really understand why you're apologizing, but I'm sure I'll figure it out one day," I whispered the last part to grey. Bakugo rolled his eyes and went into his room again. 

"What a whore," I mumbled before heading back to the group. "I think I'll go to my room early today, it was fun checking out rooms and stuff," I told Momo after seeing Tokoyami's room. She nodded understandingly and bid farewell to Grey.

When I got to my room I sat on my bed. I put Grey on top of my comforter and was ready to sink into my bed and take a long rest.