clown

The day after I got home the police had me write a statement which was difficult as all of my memories were muddy from the heat stroke and exhaustion but I wrote as much as I could, i wrote about the light blue beach house and the lavender room that had appeared to be made for me a long time ago. I also had to give them the photograph of a much younger me and a much younger Hitoshi which gave chills to my dad as it wasn't a picture he took.

But after that whole ordeal Hitoshi followed me around or stood very close to me. He was like my own person body guard, a very handsome body guard.

"Do you need water?" Hitoshi asked, making me turn to him quickly as I wasn't really paying attention. "No, I just want to fix up my dorm and then maybe watch a movie together?" I asked hopefully.

"Okay, are you sure you aren't thirsty.....

for this dick?" He said pointing finger guns in my direction. I laughed lightly but I'm pretty sure he made that joke to cover up something but I decided that I wasn't going to press him to tell me what he was hiding.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as we passed by a corner store. I nodded my head, I'm always hungry so I'll take any chance i can to eat. The cool air of the corner store cooled my hot flesh as the door opened with a quiet ring. Hitoshi and I made our way to an area with an assortment of chips and sweets.

I grabbed 2 boxes of pockys and a can of Pringles and made my way over to the counter. I was about to pay for the snacks but by the time I grabbed my wallet out of my pocket Hitoshi handed the cashier a 10. I looked up at Hitoshi who looked at me with an innocent smile. He's hiding something.

"Alright, let's get you to your dorm and then we'll watch a movie," Hitoshi said as he grabbed my hand and the bag. We got to the dorms in about 10 minutes and I saw that Hitoshi looked a bit more relieved that I was in the school grounds. I opened the door to the dorms with the key my dad gave me earlier that morning. "Dorm room babee," I said as I dragged Hitoshi into the dorm area.

I went into the common room to see if i could find any of my classmates, I was gone for a while and I lowkey missed them. I peeked around the corner only to make eye contact with Todoroki who instantly glared at me. Midoriya, who had been talking to todoroki looked in the direction that he was and beemed when he saw me.
"You're okay!" He said with a happy smile.

"Yeah, I was in Tottori and got a sick tan," I said jokingly referring to my sunburned. "We went to go rescue you and Bakugo but you weren't with him, how did you get all the way to Tottori?" Midoriya asked.

"I was double kidnapped, but enough about me, are you okay? My dad said your arm was pulpy? Is that the right word?" I asked Hitoshi who was right behind me, he shrugged his shoulders.
"I used my quirk at it's fullest and it was really broken, Todoroki can tell you all about it," Midoriya replied as Todoroki approached us. "His arm was like the tube man at a car dealership," Todoroki said dryly.

"Now I have this scar!" Midoriya said showing me a large red scar that ran up his bicep. "You gotta be more careful Midoriya, but also we're scar buddies," I said as I showed the scar I got when my arm was sliced off. My scar wasn't like his, mine was a clean line scar that went around the entirety of my bicep.

"Scar buddies!" Midoriya said with a wide grin. "Oh and before I forget, I apologize for snapping at you in the forest Todoroki, I shouldn't have brought up your childhood in our moment of crisis." I apologized to Todoroki. His glare softened a bit, I'm guessing in shock.

"If anyone needs me I'll be in my room!" I said as I grabbed Hitoshi's hand and dragged him over to the elevator. Once the elevator door closed Hitoshi wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. "Are you getting jealous baby boy?" My words were muffled against his chest. He didn't say anything return and acted as if nothing happened when the door opened. My dorm was the last dorm down the hall. I opened the door that was labeled Y/n as that is in fact my name and was shocked to see Grey on my bed.

"My dad sent you to live with me?" I asked as I picked him up as if he was a baby. "I'm a clown for thinking that you would be living with dad," I said while cradling him. He pawed at my face as Hitoshi took a seat on my bed.

"Look at my chunky boy Hitoshi!" I exclaimed as I held up Grey to Hitoshi's face. Grey licked Hitoshi's nose which made him grin. "A true skinny legend," Hitoshi said with a laugh.

"He's got dem tiddies," I teased as I booped Grey's nose.

"Grey do be kind of thicc though," Hitoshi said which mad me laugh outloud.

"He got more tiddy than you, Hitoshi," I remarked as a poked Hitoshi's pec.

"I worked hard for these," he defended. "I can tell, you not only got tiddies but also that cake," I remarked as I put Grey down on the ground.

"Alright that's enough from you," Hitoshi said before tackling me down to the bed. Hitoshi wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck. "I still have to unpack Hitoshi," I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Just five more minutes please, I don't want to let you go," he replied. "Are you okay? You seemed really tense when we were outside," he seemed to tensen up a bit.

"I'm just scared you're going to get taken from me again," he replied, he lifted up his head to look at me. His tired lavender eyes bore into my (adjective) e/c eyes. His eyes traveled around my face as if he was trying to memorize it so that even when I left he would have me in mind.

"I promise I won't leave you," I replied quietly. "You can't promise that but I appreciate it," Hitoshi leaned his forehead against mine. He kissed my lips softly and i reacted by wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling myself closer to him. His hands wandered to my hips. We pulled away from each other, Hitoshi's face had a pinkish hue and I'm sure mine did as well but I was okay with that.

I'm head over heels for Hitoshi.