his biggest fan

I unlocked the door to my dad's apartment. Shinsou followed behind me taking his shoes off before entering.

"Make yourself comfortable, I need to see if my dad's home." I said. Shinsou muttered a okay. I checked all the rooms in the apartment including any of the closets. Just as I checked the last closet Grey jumped out of my dad's bed which was a mess. I looked on Grey's neck and saw a little note.

I grabbed Grey and took him to the couch where Shinsou was waiting patiently for my return.

"You have a cat?" He questioned. I guess it's kinda hard for him to believe as the majority of the time I was screaming.

"Yeah my dad got Grey for Christmas when I was 10." I said as I put Grey down gently on to the couch.

I sat down next to Grey and grabbed the note on his collar gently. Grey got up and hopped on Hitoshi. I heard the wind get knocked out of Hitoshi slightly.

I read the note which said:

"Hey kid as you could already guess I wasn't at work. That's because I have jury duty. I left some money for you to order pizza and please tell the class tomorrow why I won't be there for 2 days. Also don't forget to feed Grey  and don't give him any extra snacks he's getting too fat

-love dad"

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I put the note in my pocket. Hitoshi pet Grey who was enjoying himself. Hitoshi looked up at me and shrugged.

"We could play smash Bros." I suggested as I used my quirk to reach over to the old Wii my dad got for me. I grabbed the two remotes near the Wii and turned it on.

"Where is your dad?" He asked as we synced up the remotes to the Wii.

"He has jury duty. I'm sure he'll be back later though." I said as I started up the game.

We played the game for about a half hour I heard the lock rattle. I saw my dad with his hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing a suit which I have never seen before.

"Hey dad." I said as I turned my attention back to the television.

"Hello si-" I heard Hitoshi stop mid-sentence.  I looked over to see him wide eye.

"You didn't tell me your dad was Eraserhead!" He said quietly.

"Oh you've heard of my dad's work?" I asked.

"Oh dad this is my friend shinsou Hitoshi." I said as I paused the game. My dad muttered a hello. Shinsou said  hello back. After that my dad went into his room I assume to do work.

"I'm like his biggest fan." Shinsou said as continued playing the game.

After another hour and a half Hitoshi left. As I sat on the couch my dad came into the living room and sat on the couch with me.

"You heard that dad you have a fan." I said. He rolled his eyes. I knew that he wasn't prepared for so much attention towards him.

"I'm sure he follows the Eraserhead fanpage." I said. He sighed. "Did you order pizza?" He asked as Grey climbed on to my dad.

"No....." I said as I stretch my arm to grab the phone. He sighed again which is how my dad usually acted towards me.

"Sorry! We got here early." I said as an excuse to have not ordered anything.

"How it usually takes you about 30 to walk here and usually after that youre starving." He said as he pet Grey.

"Well Yamada gave me a ride which speaking of Yamada he was the sub for the class which sucked because he told all of the embarrassing stories from when I first started to live with you." I said as I dialed in the number.

"I'll just ask Midnight to sub instead." He said as Grey purred in content.

"Are you sure about that. Midnight the r rated hero in a room full of hormonal teens. Not to mention my aunt that likes to smother me all the time." I reasoned.

"Then pick: embarrassing stories or smothering with teen boys getting boners." He said. I felt my face burn up.

"Fine I'll just like through yamada then..."