dress

It's hard being a hero, it's especially hard to be a hero in a wedding gown.

"Why are you in a wedding dress?" One police officer asked as he cuffed the villain. "None of your business," I muttered as I glared at the police officers. There were about 6 of them and most were laughing at me.

I made my way back to the dress boutique which seemed so far away from where I caught the guy. I was careful not to get the dress dirty as I'm not paying for a dress I wouldn't wear for my wedding. Kirishima was standing at the doorway with a wide smile.

"Did not know you could sprint with that dress!" He said with a wide grin. "My tits nearly fell out," I told him before making my way to the changing room again. I slipped on my uniform again and exited the fitting room with a defeated sigh. "There's no way I'm going to be taken seriously anymore," I said as I grabbed my walkie talkie and headed out the door.

"Y-you were only gone for 10 minutes, i-i'm sure no news outlet got a photo of you-" 

My phone dinged as Amajiki was speaking. If fate was as frivolous as an elaborate fanfiction then it would probably be contradicting what Amajiki was trying to say. it was my dad, who much to my dismay was confirming my worry. 

"I don't know how he found that out so quick," I muttered as I started to reply to him:

"He's probably being a concerned parent," Kirishima justified as we walked toward the agency again

"He's probably being a concerned parent," Kirishima justified as we walked toward the agency again. "I guess, I still looked like an idiot in the dress though. I just hope that Hitoshi doesn't see any pictures of it," I said with a sigh. "He's chill! I don't think he'll get mad for you just looking," Kirishima comforted me. 

"it's just a little embarrassing, that's all..."

"I-I don't understand why you find it so em-embarrassing, you w-were just doing your job," Amajiki justified as we enter the agency. "I just don't like the attention, it doesn't help that my fan base is becoming rapidly more interested in my relationships and is based on the fact that I'm like Mrs.incredible," I replied rubbing my neck.

"It's just overwhelming to under the lens of the media while doing my job and if I make one wrong move I'm the bad guy or just the butt of the joke and the anxiety of it all is enough to make me puke. not to mention that my fans hold me up to a pedestal that seems too tall for a person who hasn't done anything too noble. not to mention that they don't approach me and treat me as if I'm a deer in the wild so all the photos I see of fans are from a distance which is so fucking weird," I muttered to mostly to myself, "I'm probably overthinking it, I can totally handle being on television and not have flashbacks to my teen years. but my fans are so invasive like they started calling me bone jelly."