Night Out

"Y/n? Are you okay?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Well if it isn't my tired baby," I said with a smile, "hello Hitoshi." He chuckled as he caressed my face. His cold callous hand contradicted the warm look he gave me as I got up from my seat. "Yeah, I'm just hungry from the exam," I held his hand that was still on my face.  "Well it's Thursday, wanna have a night out on the town? Get some food and see the sights?" Hitoshi asked as he stroked my cheek gently.

"Yeah..." I said sheepishly, "ooh! I know a great place in Esuha where they sell Taiyaki as big as your face for like 300 yen." Hitoshi chuckled at my excitement and said: "alright, just tell your dad before we get to the train."

I walked over to my homeroom class to tell my dad where I was going. I opened the door wide and saw my dad laying on the floor and not looking up at who had entered the room. "Father who adopted me at a very young age~," I said as I walked over to where his face was. "Why don't you ever leave me, alone kid?" He had a slight whine to his voice, "It's always either you or Zashi who just show up just as my eyes start to close." he looked up from where he was laying his head. "Well father who has cared for me for so long, I just wanted to tell you that I'm heading to Esuha to get Taiyaki with Hitoshi and also do you want me to bring one back for you," I asked with a wide smile on my face. 

"Go ahead, I'm not your dad," he said with a yawn, I could tell that he was falling asleep quickly which made him saying things that don't make much sense. "Well, legally and emotionally you are, dad..." I said with a chuckle. "Be back by 9:30," He said before falling asleep. I quietly exited the room and skipped over to the front gate. I saw Hitoshi leaning on the wall talking to someone. As I got closer I noticed that it was Midoriya. "Hey, Midoriya," I said politely as I linked my hand with Hitoshi's free hand. "L/n-- Aizawa-- umm..." He stuttered out awkwardly. 

"You can call me L/n if you want, I know that interview thing kind of confused the name but I didn't think it would be that much of an issue," I said with concern in my tone. It was a reoccurring issue when it came to addressing me as a person. Most people didn't know what to choose: the family name of their teacher or the family name of a villainous family, sure the teacher's name was more heroic it also made it incredibly awkward when we both answered. Midoriya nodded and said a quick goodbye before leaving in the opposite direction of Hitoshi and me. 

"So what were you talking about before I got there?" I asked as we walked home. "I don't know, he kind of just kept asking me about my quirk which I only gave short, quick responses to," Hitoshi said, "But he did say that my biceps looked bigger." I laughed and grabbed his upper arm. "You swole as hell baby," I said as I gave his bicep a little squeeze. I saw his face turn slightly pink as he replied with a quiet "Thank you." I continued to ramble on about my day until we got to his house. "I'm going to drop off our book bag quickly, do you want me to bring anything down with me?" He asked as he grabbed my bag. I thought for a second before mumbling out "One of your hoodies..."  I heard him chuckle before saying, "How can I say no to you?"

As  I waited for him I felt a sudden fear. Like the day of the interview but this time I didn't run. I couldn't run because what if I ran into the person I was fearing? I looked up ahead of me to see- No that's not right. I blinked harshly. She didn't go away. My sister. No, my sister is awaiting her sentencing, she doesn't have any money for bail and even if she did I highly doubt that she would know where to find me. She made direct eye contact with me and I watched as her grin widened to an almost maniacal smile. She waved and walked down the block where she was on. I watched her, it's hard to lose track of a murderer who was across the street from where I was standing but as soon as I took a blink she was gone. She knows where I live--- Where Hitoshi lived. I felt the air escape me as my mind raced with the idea of her watching him, he didn't do anything to her, why would she be fascinated with him? I thought she was after-- I thought back to the note. The note that sent chills down my spine when I read it: