like mother

The police men that were at the station all asked us to go into separate rooms I guess to make sure we weren't lying.

"So L/n, you know there's 2 villains with that same exact name, a married couple. What makes you any different from them? After all the mother did go to jail for armed robbery and child endangerment." The police man asked sternly. His brow furrowed as if to look really tough but deep down I knew that he was just trying to scare me. But cops aren't scary, at least not as scary as they used to be.

"Well I was the child that was being endangered, I was then adopted by Aizawa Shouta or better known as Eraserhead. However for the last couple of months my former family has been trying to take me away from my hero training at UA." I said calmly. He nodded and wrote something down in the notepad.

"And how did you happen upon the child?" He said, quirking his eyebrow.

"I was in the park with my boyfriend, talking about our future and stuff when we noticed a kid just sitting by himself with no one around that could be his parent. He then told us he was on a bomb and we devised a plan to get him off of it." I said, wrapping myself tighter in Hitoshi's coat.

"Explaining the lack of shirt, right?" He asked as he wrote something else in the notepad.

"Yeah, it kind of seared off."

"And how you find the two time murderer?"

"She was posing as a girl in our school, she knew who I was before I told her but that could have been because of her quirk." I said leaning forward. "I think she was also following me but she didn't tell me any of that."

"Well, I'm going to have to call your guardian." He said with a sigh. He got up from his chair when i remembered something. "Wait!" I exclaimed grabbing his sleeves. He stopped.

"What's going to happen to Nao?" I asked making sure that I made eye contact with him no matter how uncomfortable it made me.

"Well, there's nothing we really can do but wait til morning." He said rubbing his neck with his hand.

"But after that what?" I asked knowing he's avoiding the question.

"Well hopefully he has some more extended family." The police man said, he ripped his arm away from me.

"Can I stay til then?" I asked walking closer to him. "If your guardian allows it I don't see why not." He replied and placed a piece of paper in my hand.

He walked out of the room, leaving me alone with myself. I looked at the paper which was folded neatly into a small paper boat. That was odd, I didn't see him folding that.

I opened it up to see a note that read:

You cannot escape the inevitable, you'll be just like your mother

I dropped the paper and stomped on it.

"COWARD! YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL ME IN PERSON!" I yelled, hitting the double sided glass. I heard a crack from it. Ooh I've gained muscle. Of course if i don't eat soon I'll lose it.

I turned to the mirror and said "I know there's someone over there, I can feel you staring. I'm hungry so if you allow me my phone call, I'll order 3 pizzas. One for me and the rest for anyone who wants one."

The door opened slightly, I walked over and left the room. I looked up at the police officer and narrowed my eyes. "I lied, calling my uncle, you inefficient piece of trash." I said and walked over to Nao who was sitting on the bench alone.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my Uncle.

"HOLD UP LISTENERS WE HAVE A CALL FROM MY NIECE!" I heard as soon as the phone got picked up.

"Hey can you get off the air for like an hour?" I asked quietly, looking up at the dickwad that was the policeman.

"What happened?" He asked, I heard him sigh. "Well, I was doing what you told me but instead I found a murderer and a child. I would call dad but he can't really drive right now." He didn't say anything for a moment.

"Alright, which police station?" He asked as I heard a button being pressed on the other side of the phone. "The one on main street and x ave, also can you grab a pizza? I'm hungry." I said hopefully. "Anything for my favorite niece."

He hung up. I walked over to the main radio and turned it to my uncle's channel.

"Listeners, I'm afraid I have to cut today's show short. I have to pick up my niece from the police station and grab her a pizza because she's hungry. Y/n if you're listening I'll be there in ten minutes. So rest easy and listen to the sweet jazz that will be playing for the next 12 hours." His voice faded as the sound of a saxaphone playing softly.

(Woah 2 updates in one day, im on a roll)