monday

Tuesdays are in my opinion the worst day of the week. Like monday you're winding down from the shenanigans of the weekend and bam tuesday you just feel like hot garbage and not in the sexy hot way. Oh and I'm getting kidnapped today, allegedly.

I didn't actually go to school on tuesday. And instead went to my grandparent's house to stay the week. After my grandfather retired he bought a house for himself and grandmother to have a very zen and mountain-y retirement. It's fun and all being in the mountains and such but my dad did take my phone. And anything that could potentially connect to the internet.

So I spent Saturday reading and mastering my quirk some more and I can now never have to rely on a restaurant to have a fork.

Sunday I mostly spent cooking four recipes at the same time which was actually a way to use my quirk and multitask. 3/4 of the dishes went down well but the other one, well the other one caught on fire and was basically charcoal.

Monday was very eventful as my dad came to visit me along with bringing me more peanut butter as I only packed enough for 3 days not 4. A foolish mistake I know and it won't happen again.

"So Y/n how is your vacation going?" My dad asked me, I assumed that vacation was in quotes.

"Well I can now both make an omelette and bake a cake at the same time. Unfortunately I can't make a batch of cookies at the same time as those two." I said looking up at him with a smile.

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. That Shinsou kid told me to give this to you by the way." My dad pushed his bag towards me so I could look inside. There was a piece of paper in the bag that looked like it was ripped out of a notebook.

The letter read as followed:

Dear Y/n,
I'm sorry if I seemed over bearing on friday but I was scared. You deserve to be a great hero and if being a great hero includes the idea of me being a hero then who am I to stop you. I wanted to be a hero to prove everyone that I can but now I also want to be a hero so that I may stand by your side.

Ps. I would have given this to you in person but you weren't in school so I guess I'll see you tuesday.

-Shinsou, Hitoshi❤

I read over the letter again and again, checking for any blemishes. I noticed none

"This wasn't written by Hitoshi." I quietly said to my dad. "How can you tell?" He asked just as quietly.

"Hitoshi is left handed so there would have been little smudges where the ink didn't dry completely. Also it's very rare for him to actually dot the i in his first name because that's how he signs things. Whoever gave you this note might have either try to test how well I knew Hitoshi or they followed you. Who ever wrote this however has his hand writing down cold." I said showing my dad.

"Nicely done Y/n, I wrote this letter, I wanted to test if you were still sharp even after all this time in zen central." My fater said.

"You didn't write this either. Both your arms are broken. It was one of the undergrounds' assistant with a mimic quirk for sure dad." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah it was, good job kid. You're learning. I knew those hand writing classes would help you." He said. I couldn't tell if he was happy or not. I assumed he was because those hand writing classes weren't cheap and learning about handwriting isn't exactly a world renounced skill.

"But Shinsou did ask me where you were." He said with a small sigh.

"Oh yeah? What you tell him then?" I asked curiously. "Well firsted he asked if you were sick, I obviously said no. I instead told him that you had a mental breakdown and decided to leave the country til Wednesday." My dad said seriously.

My eyes widen.

Nothing says I love my daughter as much as telling her boyfriend/basically only friend that she had a mental breakdown.

"Which country did I go to?" I asked still very dumbfounded.

"Canada."