Affection

A/N: Based on the post above. Sorry, this is short.

Back in the 40's Bucky couldn't love Steve like he wanted to; it was inappropriate. Now that it's the 21st century, they knew they could love each other to the fullest but Bucky went a little far sometimes.

"Hey Buck," Steve says walking up to his boyfriend and kissing him

"Hey sweetpea," Bucky says when they break apart. He was so excited he could kiss his boyfriend whenever he wanted.

"I was about to go shopping if you want to come?" Steve asked

"Well, I kind of had other ideas in mind." Bucky felt really flirty

"But we need food!" Steve whined. Steve gave him the puppy eyes knowing Bucky would have to agree

"Fine," Bucky wasn't happy but it's the 21st century he could show his love for his boyfriend anywhere

~~~ Magical Time Skip To The Super Market~~~

"Ok, so the only things on the list are blueberries, plums, bread, and cereal. This will be a short trip!" Steve comments reluctantly

"Great," Bucky says sarcastically. No trip to the market was ever short with Steve.

~~~ Another Time Skip... YAY~~~

"I'm Bored!" Bucky grumbles. He just wanted to have fun.

"It's just cereal and then we're done. Okay?"

"Okay," Bucky says looking down. As he looks down he see's Steve's a**. All he could think was that he wanted to grab it. That would be fine right? He could show affection. So he decides to grab Steve's a**. Steve's eyes go wide as he looks around the aisle. There were two kids so Steve slaps Bucky's hand off his butt.

"Can you not!" Steve whisper yells embarrassed but kind of missing it at the same time

"Why?!"

"Because it's inappropriate with little kids around."

~~~ Time Skip To The Check Out Because I'm Creative~~~

Steve was wearing skinny jeans and Bucky really couldn't resist not having his hand on his a** so he grabs it again. Steve lets Bucky do it this time because it was at least hidden from the cashier behind the counter and no one was behind them. Also, he enjoyed it. You could see that Steve was embarrassed his cheeks were bright pink. As they begin to leave the market Bucky lets go.

"Can we go to Starbucks. Pretty please!" Bucky asks with his adorable puppy eyes

"Sure, let's go." To be honest Steve didn't mind going to Starbucks even though Buck was embarrassing him with the absurd amount of PDA.

~~~ I'm Sorry For All Theses Time Skips ~~~

Bucky didn't like to order so Steve Normally did it for him.

"Do you want the usual?" Steve asks

"Of course.'

They go up to order and again Bucky was just so happy he could show how much he loved Steve. He goes behind steve wrapping his arms around his waist holding him close, his head over Steve's shoulder. As Steve begins to order Bucky starts to cement kisses all over the back of his neck to his cheek. The women at the counter was a little awkward with the PDA but tried to ignore it. Steve again was blushing hardcore. As they walk out of Starbucks Steve this time puts his hand on Bucky's a**. Bucky was a little amused and turned to Steve and kissed him passionately. Steve smiled into the kiss. Man were they happy the could love each other freely.

A/N: WOW was this crap. I tried to be fluffy but I don't think it worked. If you did enjoy it let me know in the comments below <3